Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life Smiley Happy Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

She looks so sweet Smiley Happy

@mynameismilena,

Awww!  Lacey looks like such a nice doggie!  She's pretty!  What a sweetheart!  Smiley Happy

She is a cutie.

Aw! She looks so sweet and gentle, and smart!  Do you know what breeds are in her DNA?

Thank you Smiley Happy She's a Beagle Chihuahua cross.

She is just perfect!

Yesss! Love seeing all these pets. Smiley Happy Here's my boy:

photo (3).JPG

catnip.jpg

He loves catnip. Smiley Wink

What a cutie! My cats have a bird toy too. They've pruned all the feathers off of it. It looks so pitiful, but they  love it. 

Check out Dr. Pussums. It's a brand of homegrown Maine catnip. Cats go crazy over it!

Hi, @samls324 - I'm always on the lookout for these types of toys for my cats.  I usually find them at craft fairs.  Thanks for mentioning this source!  Smiley Happy

Thanks for the suggestion! I always get him a new catnip toy for Christmas, so he might be getting one of those this year. Smiley Happy

@Asche Here's what they look like

image.jpeg

and my fluffs enjoying them on Christmas 

image.jpeg

@samls324 Awwwww your kitties look sooooo happy!! I'm so glad you recommended these, my cat will be thanking you.

@Asche,

Your kitty is darling.  He looks like he is lots of fun!  Yay catnip!  Smiley Happy

@tsavorite @spotspotcat @bem564 

Thank you for the compliments, his ego is growing bigger by the second!

Handsome man!

I love his black chin!

Oh my gosh @Asche I LOVE kitties that "flash"...makes me wanna rub their bellies!!!  ​

Hahaha, he spends about 90% of his time in that position! He's always looking for a belly rub. Smiley Tongue

Eeee!! Kitties everywhere!! XD

Here is Biscuit at Christmas:

IMG_20160812_193204.jpg

Bella in her usual careful observation:

IMG_20160812_193329.jpg

And Gandalf, my boyfriend's buddy:

IMG_20160812_195020.jpg

@36524 Your cats are adorable @ and I love the names! Gandalf really has some teeth! Smiley Happy

@36524,  Biscuit, Bella, and Gandalf are so adorable!

Each of their poses are terrific!  We call those teeth that Gandalf is showing, "baby bat teeth!"  Perfect for that pose.  What cute kitties!  I want to pet!  Smiley Happy