Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Re: Pet Paradise

pettingchair.jpg

Hi, @Anonymous, Silvio is beautiful.  I especially love his blue-grey Tabby fur and little orange nose!  I have a 17 yr. old kitty and we call him our "skinny teenager!"  Every moment is precious. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, for understanding how hard it is when they get old @tsavorite . Every moment is very precious indeed. My husband is mostly away during the week and I talk to Silvio just like he's human. He's great company. 🙂

@Anonymous lol I work at home so I talk to mine all day. Animals are so smart and loving.

Anonymous Insider

They surely are.

Aw he looks so sweet. My sisters old cat had the same fur pattern.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you @samls324. We got him at the Humane Society. They had at least 30 cats and I held and checked out all of them. I was making a second round and Silvio reached his paw out from the cage as I went by. That was it!

Anonymous Insider

This is my cat, Silvio. Taken a couple of years ago, he is now almost 18 and much thinner.

He's my best friend.

HA!  Love that face...he's like "Whatev..."

Anonymous Insider

I work from home and he has a chair right next to me. Some days I can pay attention to him more than others. He was feeling neglected there. 🙂

This is Javik. We've had him for almost a little over two years. He was a feral cat for a year and a half, but you would never be able to tell. He's the sweetest and a total lap cat.

15530388332_651f2aa44f_o.jpg

This is Garrus. We've had him for almost nine months and he's just under a year old. He's the first kitten I've ever had. We weren't planning on getting another cat, but we fell in love with him while shopping for treats at Petsmart and had to bring him home.

24912830053_6ec469db13_o.jpg

They get along perfectly, it's like they were meant to be brothers.

23885566802_e1bc66f894_k.jpg

@properlylost

Javik and Garrus are so lovable!  They are beautiful! You chose wisely!  🙂

They are absolutely adorable!!! Javik looks like a real sweetheart. I'm so glad you adopted a black kitty! They are least likely to be adopted because of superstition, and they are just precious. I didn't even notice Garrus snuggled up in that last picture 😄 lol

When we adopted him it was at the beginning of November and they had told us they just put the black cats out because they don't in October because of all of the awful things people will do to black cats around Halloween. It broke my heart.

Came here for those names... Such cute kitties!

omg, thank you for starting this thread! Everyone's pets are beautiful!!!  I want to post mine but it keeps saying the files are too big...I'm not tech savvy at all, so if anyone wants to PM me and explain how to do it, lol...

Eeee!! Kitties everywhere!! XD

Here is Biscuit at Christmas:

IMG_20160812_193204.jpg

Bella in her usual careful observation:

IMG_20160812_193329.jpg

And Gandalf, my boyfriend's buddy:

IMG_20160812_195020.jpg

Anonymous Insider

@36524 Your cats are adorable @ and I love the names! Gandalf really has some teeth! 🙂

@36524,  Biscuit, Bella, and Gandalf are so adorable!

Each of their poses are terrific!  We call those teeth that Gandalf is showing, "baby bat teeth!"  Perfect for that pose.  What cute kitties!  I want to pet!  🙂

Sooo cute! Biscuit is like ahhh it's Christmas bring me my presents! My cats lay with their paws crossed too. Bella is beautiful. My first pet was a black kitty. Gandalf is adorable. He looks like "you shall not pass!". That's awesome they are from the same liter and get to love each other.

Biscuit loooves hiding under paper and garbage. lol And boxes and bags. And Bella and Gandalf are definitely from the same dad. They do have their own personalities, but they do have similar mannerisms.

These three were the last to get adopted and though I knew I really wanted Bella, Biscuit had started climbing all over me within the first 10 minutes of meeting them all.

And my boyfriend happens to be a huuuge sci-fi/fantasy buff and Gandalf had already been named Gandalf when he met him. Gandalf still is rather meh around me, but he'll ket my boyfriend hang flip him all around. Lol

In the end, we couldn't let one be left behind alone, so before my boyfriend took Gandalf with him to complete his Master's, I had 3 kittens for about 5 months. They ate so much. Lol

1 Reply
testing