Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Nature Walks and The Beautiful Outdoors photos 🌿🌷🏞

I love going on walks and if I'm lucky taking a few photos while I'm lost in nature. 🏞🌎🌺  Does anyone else enjoy that?

These are some of the views from a little walk today. 

20230517_133038.jpg

20230517_132106.jpg

20230517_130001.jpg

Spoiler
It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining but the breeze was cool. Everything smelt so fresh and we saw a few animals too. 😀

Feel free to share any photos you take out waking in the beautiful fresh air and sun shine 💚💙

I'd love to see what nature you see 👀 😀

Re: Nature Walks and The Beautiful Outdoors photos 🌿🌷🏞

@CynthieLu @Ha yes!  They’re especially fond of my compost bin.  They get food, shelter with a lookout and a comfy lounge.  It’s the perfect squirrel setup:) 

A couple of new park pictures from a path I'd never walked. 

new path.jpg

dock.jpg

You can't wear sandals or bare feet while on this dock- the cottonmouth snakes like to hang out below and push their heads through the cracks!

This is so relaxing to look at @Ispend2much6 although the snakes 🐍 are giving me little goosebumps thinking about it 🤣

@jaaayp  It truly is the most peaceful place.  Away from the water. 😆

@Ispend2much6 😳 that's disturbing lol. I was like so pretty and then read more. 

@Samtian. I'm glad my son didn't give me that little nugget until after I was there!

That is a beautiful location to explore @Ispend2much6 ( except the lurkers beneath the doc, that's unsettling 😉)

Great photos! Thank you for sharing them 💙💚

That’s a beautiful spot @Ispend2much6! As much as I love nature, the thought of cottonmouths lurking around is a little unsettling… 🐍

@JoSometimes. It's funny because I gre up a suburb/city girl and to think I became accustomed to living around poisonous snakes cracks me up.

@Ispend2much6  That looked beautiful until you mentioned the whack-a-mole snakes😳😳😳. That’s terrifying 😭😅I don’t mind snakes but I think I’d have a heart attack if one popped up near my feet. 

@heartsmyface. You and me both!  My neighbor's son stepped on one getting into his car at night (sometimes they stray a short distance from the river.) The only thing that saved him was he was heavy so the venom didn't harm him as much as it could have.

I was actually baptized in that river when I was pregnant with my oldest son.

After I came up out of the water, theecwas a cottonmouth coiled and ready to strike right next to me!!

Everyone yelled not to move, and fortunately it went away.

@Ispend2much6  ha Satan didn’t like you joining the good side😭.  Extra scary that you were pregnant.  

You are always able to make me laugh @heartsmyface !  I'm glad I haven't seen any this year but feeding and mating season is just starting.

IMG_3248.jpeg

IMG_3253.jpeg

IMG_3263.jpeg

I finally managed to get out of the city and spend some quality time in nature. I went up with family and friends to a lakeside resort for a friend’s birthday and father’s day. This was my view first thing in the morning. After brunch, we went down to the beach and we’re greeted by a family of ducklings. In the afternoon, I took my girls out canoeing for the first time. They were anxious at first but didn’t want to leave after. 

How fun @JoSometimes ! 🥰

Thaaanks @jaaayp! Kinda wanna go back. Maybe next week when I’m off.

@JoSometimes I hope you get to see some babies!! 

What a beautiful weekend trip, canoeing, the views! All the fresh air 🤩 it must have been a beautiful trip! 💚💙

That resort looks like it is in a fantastic location @JoSometimes

@CynthieLu It was about two hours away by car. We lucked out on the first day. The weather wasn’t too hot and the air quality was decent since it rained the day before. On the second day, The smoke from the wildfires returned and it wasn’t as nice. I tried to take my girls on a hike but the trails were too steep for them.

Sounds both fun and relaxing! @JoSometimes 

The ducks are so sweet!

Thanks @Ispend2much6! It was a great weekend. I wanted to capture the whole family but the mama duck was a bit camera shy. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos241
  • 20230517_133038.jpg
  • 20230517_132106.jpg
  • 20230517_130001.jpg
  • Sawtooth Mountains, Idaho
  • Acadia National Park Maine
  • Sawtooth Mountains, Idaho
  • Blackfoot, Idaho
  • Muir Woods, California
  • Oregon Trail Ruts I think, Idaho