From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36600 Members
  • 1206 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
|
Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06 thanks! I've always wanted some cross jewelry but have not been able to find what I was looking for. Now that I've bee ...read more
@Titian06 thanks! I've always wanted some cross jewelry but have not been able to find what I was looking for. Now that I've been having struggles I've found three! I heard on QVC that Jackie O had a cross collection. I'd like to see it. P.S. I didn't get an email about your tag. I hope that does not persist. Meanwhile, I still have to log on thru Rakuten.
Recent images from this conversation
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: Just finished The Measure by Nikki Erlick. The concept of this book is quite unique. The reader is constantly prompted to ask them ...read more
Just finished The Measure by Nikki Erlick. The concept of this book is quite unique. The reader is constantly prompted to ask themselves, if you could find out exactly when you’d die, would you choose to know? How would you live your life if you learned you had a short life? What about a long one? You’ll find yourself constantly asking yourself this question throughout. My own answer changed several times. It also served as a great reminder that no matter how much you plan and prepare for life, what will be will always be.  
Health
|
Re: Health
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Good for you! It's great that you decided to take care of yourself and your health. Working without relaxation can lead to burnout ...read more
Good for you! It's great that you decided to take care of yourself and your health. Working without relaxation can lead to burnout and stress.
The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
|
Re: The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Yes! They bounced back, that top pic is actually AFTER all the snow. Only the hyacinths got a bit worn and don’t pop back up after ...read more
Yes! They bounced back, that top pic is actually AFTER all the snow. Only the hyacinths got a bit worn and don’t pop back up after the snow. Thanks! @Titian06
THE PARTY THREAD
|
Re: THE PARTY THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: That's beautiful ❤️ @SportyGirly125 ...read more
That's beautiful ❤️ @SportyGirly125
What is the best touchland scent
|
Re: What is the best touchland scent
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @lounsbury THE BERRY ONE IS THE BEST ...read more
@lounsbury THE BERRY ONE IS THE BEST
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Idk about pair @tsavorite ..... definitely entertaining  ...read more
Idk about pair @tsavorite ..... definitely entertaining 😂😂😂
Nature Walks and The Beautiful Outdoors photos 🌿🌷🏞
|
Re: Nature Walks and The Beautiful Outdoors photos 🌿🌷🏞
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: Thank you @ather! It was my first time wearing it. I thought it would be perfect for this.  Hopefully I can find more tomorrow! ...read more
Thank you @ather! It was my first time wearing it. I thought it would be perfect for this. 😊 Hopefully I can find more tomorrow!
What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
|
Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Watched "Runaway Jury" last night because cable news compared it to what is going on now with jury selection. I also watched "Foo ...read more
Watched "Runaway Jury" last night because cable news compared it to what is going on now with jury selection. I also watched "Footloose" for the first time which is odd since I love 80s movies. Liked it, but thought it'd have more dancing. I like tabloid TV, so I watched stuff on Hulu like "Sins of the Parents," TMZ about Lisa Marie Presley's death, something about Ruby Franke. I also watched a Hallmark/Day Spring movie that was faith-based. Kind of an Easter movie about gardening. Liked it. I kind of needed something like that! Also 80s: "Body Double."
137,468 Posts