Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

thought so

C'est super sympa mochapj!  Merci!  😉 

Bouche is feminine, but I totally appreciate that French and understood completely!   Looking French can never be a bad thing!  

I think bouche is mouth/lips

Yes and it is a feminine word.  

Ahh. I'm not exactly a French expert and I thought you meant that the definition was feminine so I like over confused myself haha

No.  I meant that it should be sa bouche not son bouche.  And lèvres is lips.  Bouche is mouth.  

Ohhh okay. I'm so intrigued by the French language and want to learn it but maybe I should learn to actually speak English first xD Like in person I can hardly string together a sentence without having to stop and do one of those "blelelelele" things and continue cx

Love these colors and your skin is just perfection. 

Thanks!  I'm finding I have to care for it a lot more than I used to or it gets super dry.   The retin-a makes it smooth but also makes it super dry so I need moisture!!! 

My inlaws decided to invite themselves over for dinner tonight without asking if I was available first, so I've been in the kitchen cooking most of the morning.  Smiley Frustrated

I'm going to re-do my eyes before then, I think.  They didn't turn out the way I wanted.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger

NARS Seduction blush

TF Satin Sheets (inner)

TF Semisweet palette Rum Raisin (lid) Licorice (outer)

Stila Stay All Day liner Lionfish

Bite MixMingle Duo Musk (the SA warned me not to twist from the bottom but that's exactly what I did, smearing Musk all over the cap, d'oh!  Used a lip brush to get it and apply, but I think it still had some Strumpet in it, so for those wondering, Strumpet+Musk makes a pretty good dupe for Audacious Anna)

Tiny bit of Guerlain ballz d'etoile

im1217age.jpgim12171age.jpg

Love the look...just the way it is!!!

Heyyyyyy!  Satin sheets looks so much better on you!!   I saw your picture and was like "whoa that's a pretty silvery gold" only to find out I have that and it doesn't do that on me.  Your eyes look fantastic and silverbellsy. I can't help but want to see that with a cranberry lipstick.  

Oooooh! I'm actually loving this look! I think it's because the berry hued lips light up your entire face in the most incredibly flattering manner, and I love it when you use snowflake colors on your eyelids at this time of year; so fabulously seasonal, yet also an example of classically sophisticated polish! BTW your blending is getting better and better; the way you've taken the paler shades seamlessly into the shadowy shade at the wing is simply exquisite (I wish I could get better at blending!) You look absolutely beautiful, which is a great look for the in-laws, even if you don't change the eyes! Smiley Happy

Thank you, ballerina!  I kept it mostly the same, just added a bit of bronze shadow mid-lid.  

I wanted a gold-ish look today, but for some reason these colors pulled more platinum on me.

Re: blending... I just keep blending until I can't blend any more, and then I do it for 5 minutes or so past that.  Smiley Happy

You look beautiful! That shimmer shadow combo looks amazing on you.

Thank you, misspain!

Beautiful! 

Thanks, vegchili!

I am so envious of your eyes and all that lid space. I WANT IT!!!! It's always nice when you accidentally come across a dupe, by the way, that's happened to me several times.. but of course me being me I still have to get that one product so I don't have to use dupes. Why is that? xD I just want all the pretties. But enough about me, you look so gorgeous, I love shimmery shadows on you, you rock them so well. 

Thanks, BW!  A day without shimmer is like a day without sunshine, lol!!

I also usually don't bother with dupes, because needs all the makeups but it's nice to know they're out there, just in case of a makeup emergency Smiley Wink

I just so happen to love dupes because I'm not old enough to get a real job xD

33,248 Replies