From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 118070 Members
  • 3111 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: This is up my ally so so so exciting 朗 @SportyGirly125 ...read more
This is up my ally so so so exciting 🤩 @SportyGirly125
Recent images from this conversation
Should I get the cookie or tickle highlighter from benefit I can’t decide? Help 😫
|
Re: Should I get the cookie or tickle highlighter from benefit I can’t decide? Help 😫
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Raybert @It depends on your skin tone. I have light skin tone and have worn cookie which is a pearl finish. Tickle is a pink fini ...read more
@Raybert @It depends on your skin tone. I have light skin tone and have worn cookie which is a pearl finish. Tickle is a pink finish.
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Eyelashes
Do yall know any good eyelash serums that actually work?I've been wondering if I should get the The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash an ...read more
Do yall know any good eyelash serums that actually work?I've been wondering if I should get the The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum, but it's getting mixed reviews.I know that mostly all lash serums are either great for some or not-the-best for some. I have stubborn Asian lashes, any recommendations for growth?
Weekly Follower Shoutout
Spoiler @SportyGirly125 @Shineeeey @Rizzy99 @mjlfoley you are all such amazing followers I appreciate you guys SO much you make ...read more
Spoiler @SportyGirly125 @Shineeeey @Rizzy99 @mjlfoley you are all such amazing followers I appreciate you guys SO much you make me feel SO welcome in the BIC and truly have helped me through this journey as a member of the community so thank you SO much I’m so thankful really how thankful I am is beyond words you have no idea how much your follows and comments mean love you guys so much and if your seeing this please follow it means a lot!!!💗
gisou lip oil
|
Re: gisou lip oil
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you for letting me know that. Your the best  @lmaster ...read more
Thank you for letting me know that. Your the best 💕 @lmaster
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Thanks love 💯🌺❤️
Thanks love 💯🌺❤️
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Samtian 藍 Thanks so much ...read more
@Samtian 🤣 Thanks so much
So excited
|
Re: So excited
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @therteen what did you get? ...read more
@therteen what did you get?
Perfume combos
I live where the heat is so warm and I am trying to find a summer cool perfume layout that stays on for awhile and that also isn’t ...read more
I live where the heat is so warm and I am trying to find a summer cool perfume layout that stays on for awhile and that also isn’t suffocating.is that too much to ask for 😣?
sol de janerio
|
Re: sol de janerio
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: It will actually be called the cheriosa 48 fyi (why is it that when I spell cheriosa my phone autocorrects to cheerios?)
It will actually be called the cheriosa 48 fyi (why is it that when I spell cheriosa my phone autocorrects to cheerios?)
219,014 Posts