From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 117549 Members
  • 3074 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Hey yall just wondering what’s ur fav rare Beaty blush
|
Re: Hey yall just wondering what’s ur fav rare Beaty blush
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: My favorite is probably happy
My favorite is probably happy
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Cheap Concealer for young skin
Any good cheap concealers and are good for young skin . I know there are a lot of concealers but not many that are cheap.
Any good cheap concealers and are good for young skin . I know there are a lot of concealers but not many that are cheap.
Question?????
|
Re: Question?????
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Omg thank you so much I have been using this suggestion and it's working sooooo well thank you!
Omg thank you so much I have been using this suggestion and it's working sooooo well thank you!
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @JoSometimes Such a lovely makeup look ...read more
@JoSometimes Such a lovely makeup look
Recent images from this conversation
Where did you buy your beauty items BEFORE Sephora was prevalent?
|
Re: Where did you buy your beauty items BEFORE Sephora was prevalent?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Doesn’t it though?  My friend and I still ask whenever we try a new product “was it all your hopes and dreams??” @greeneyedgirl ...read more
Doesn’t it though? 😂😂😂 My friend and I still ask whenever we try a new product “was it all your hopes and dreams??” @greeneyedgirl107
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp I’m trying! But sooner or later I’m gonna have to buy new things too!  ...read more
@jaaayp I’m trying! But sooner or later I’m gonna have to buy new things too! 😆
New Haus Labs blush
Was anyone able to purchase the new Haus Labs blushes yesterday (May 20, 2024)? I tried all day to place an order but it wouldn’t ...read more
Was anyone able to purchase the new Haus Labs blushes yesterday (May 20, 2024)? I tried all day to place an order but it wouldn’t allow me to. Now, today it says they’re “coming soon”.
dandruff.
|
Re: dandruff.
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @444dari if you have “dry” dandruff (think flakes that don’t stick together), try Nizoral, or get a prescription strength Ketocona ...read more
@444dari if you have “dry” dandruff (think flakes that don’t stick together), try Nizoral, or get a prescription strength Ketoconazole shampoo from you doctor. If it’s more greasy, try Selsun Blue. Look for ingredients like Selenium Sulfide or Pyrithoine Zinc.
Phone attachment to pick correct makeup shades
My make-up artist use her phone camera with an attachment to pick my shades. Do you carry this or know anything about it? I like ...read more
My make-up artist use her phone camera with an attachment to pick my shades. Do you carry this or know anything about it? I like to buy one.Thanks.
218,156 Posts