Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

I bet it looks fabulous @jaaayp I have a few eyeliner pens and pencils, I still use tape on the corners to do the wings thou. 🙂

For me, I think powder sits nicer on my lash line so I just pick it most of the time. My skin is dry like a dessert ☀️

Ah.. how the grass is always greener @CynthieLu 😂 the tape is good idea.. I think I have one tucked away somewhere that I totally forgot about (I'm such a lazy make up applier). It looks really good though so maybe I should try a little harder... LOL

@CynthieLu @Beautiful look using ND I Need a Nude palette. The TF lippie looks gorgeous on you. 

Thank you lovely! @SportyGirly125 I really enjoy wearing this particular lip stick. It's comfortable and lasts long, and the color is just so pretty! 💜 

IMG_0289.jpeg

What does one do when gifted makeup? Why, use it of course! An amazing friend of mine gifted me some makeup and skincare. I put the Kulfi Zari Eyes Long-Lasting Crease-Proof Cream Eyeshadow Bronze Brocade # to use immediately. It’s incredibly shimmery and easy to work with (which you cannot tell because of my glasses!)I will definitely be using this on a regular basis for quick and easy work looks. 

@JoSometimes Beautiful look. Aren't makeup gifts the best?!?

@Mellmars1185 Never in my lifetime did I think I would be gifted makeup. It’s an awesome feeling! 😊

I love this look! @JoSometimes 

Thank you @lmaster! 😊 

Love this look! Very elegant and classy and also fun and playful, the  perfect combo! What an exciting gift! Enjoy! 😊💄 @JoSometimes 

Ooohhh you’re too sweet @peculiarzmakeup! Thank you! 😊 

@JoSometimes that looks like a great one and done. You look fab!

Thank you @makeitup305! It’s such a great shade for something quick but fabulous. 

I can see the shimmer @JoSometimes !!! Just gotta zoom x10 LOL jkjk it looks cuteeee. Does it need to be set? Does it crease?!?!

@jaaayp My eyelids can get pretty oily, so it does eventually crease. But my eyes are hooded and it’s not like I’m walking around with my eyes closed, so it’s hardly noticeable. 

@JoSometimes it’s not like I’m walking around with my eyes close

Me: I would.. whatever it takes to keep them eyes fresh 😂

*follows @jaaayp around to make sure bestie doesn’t crash into things while looking fab*

LOL @JoSometimes you're awesome. I hope your services include cooking and cleaning 😂😂😂😂

@jaaayp 

Cooking? 🙂↕️🫡

Cleaning? 😅🫠

I can clean @JoSometimes I LOOOOVE cleaning. I would like to be a cleaner as a profession if I could make just as much 😂😂😂😂

Nice! It sounds like they picked out a hit for you. @JoSometimes Love your work look today 🤩 ❣️

25,590 Replies
testing