Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Skincare day with spf for Disneyland 

IMG_2436.jpeg

Your skin looks amazing! I hope you have an incredibly fun trip ❤️ @SportyGirly125 

@peculiarzmakeup Thank you. It was fun but crowded because the kiddos are on spring break. 

@peculiarzmakeup Love that lippie color on you. 

Thank you so much! It’s my new fave! PML makes some amazing lippies 🥰 @SportyGirly125 

IMG_9362.jpeg

Outdoor overcast lighting

IMG_9453.jpeg

Golden hour lighting 

I attending Comicon yesterday and went with maximum cute for my cosplay. I pulled out both Natasha Denona Retro Eyeshadow Palette and Revolution Forever Flawless Affinity for the pinks and shimmers for my eyes. Peripera Velvet Ink Weather 38 and PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Bronze Divinity make up my lippie combo. 
And HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 330 Mediu...Smashbox Cali Contour Face Palette and SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Blush 06 Flirt It Up for my complexion.

In other news, it’s been exactly two years ago today since I first stepped outside in girl-mode and started this genderfluid journey. Whether we’ve known each other for a year or a minute, thank you all for being part of it! Here’s to many more years of growth, beauty, and discovery! 

(💯 points to anyone who can guess my cosplay!)

Amazing look! I hope you had fun! I’m guessing blossom 🌸 Happy two years! You are awesome! (That really kinda rhymed) haha  @JoSometimes 

@peculiarzmakeup You are a poet and you didn’t even know it!

Thank you for your kind words and being a part of the past two years. And here’s 💯 points! 🌸

Omg super cute! Happy 2 years and glad you found/joined us here at BIC! @JoSometimes 

Thank you madam ambassador @sister13! I’m happy to be here! 😊

You look amazing! Cosplay on point with blossom from power puff girls!! Love it! 😍🤩😍 @JoSometimes 

Thaaank you @idanyd! 💯points for you! 😊

@JoSometimes  I love this look! And so happy you can be you!!! It looks super nice where you are! Is it spring there?

@ather It’s not quite spring but the weather was decent enough for me to stop at the park during golden hour and snap a few photos. I was actually quite cold going back to the car after… 🥶

And thank you for your kind words! 😊

@JoSometimes @Super cute look. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you so much! 🫶😊

@JoSometimes so adorable 

Thank you @CorgiMommy! ✌️😊

Happy anniversary! ComicCon as a powerful female figure, that's beautifully fitting right? ( I did watch this show, remember the Villian Mojo Jojo, he was so funny 😂)

Thank *you* for sharing this journey with us. It's been fabulous tagging along for the ride with you. 🌸🩷 

24,537 Replies
testing