Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tags:

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Thank you so much dear @Saradestin . Will be trying a picture taking as often as possible.

They're looking gorgeous on you @Girly2Shoes Those are nice earrings too! 😍 🩷

@Thanks @CynthieLu .

@Girly2Shoes @That lipstick looks perfect on you. 

@Thank you, sweet @SportyGirly125 .

Trying something new today. I don’t normally wear beige but I had a dress that I thought would inspire me with my look today. I also rarely part my hair down the middle.  

Using the new 2 new Armani blushes I got in multiple ways as eyeshadow, blending beginning inner corner crease shade and under the eyes, blush, and center lip topper. 

💖Eyes Huda Empowered and ND My Dream.  Also used Armani Beauty luminous silk glow blush in Euphoric and Offbeat. Eyeliner VB copper and fig.

🌸Blush Armani Beauty luminous silk glow blush in Euphoric

Highlighter VB victoria beckham reflect highlighter stick with Chantecaille chantecaille perle lumiere highlighter on top

☀️Bronzer Guerlain terracotta

🎀Lips YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick Balm in shade 123 nude transparent with Armani Beauty luminous silk glow blush in Euphoric in the center

Breakdown of the colors I used on my eyes because it’s hard to tell. I also used Offbeat for the lower lash line to buff out the liners with the help of MAC tete a tint. 

Inner corner shade was Armani blush Euphoric mixed with Visionary from Empowered palette, center lid color Vision from My Dream palette, outer corner color Edgy from My Dream. Inner corner blending crease shade Armani blush in Offbeat.  Crease shades in center and outer corner are a mixture of Carpe Diem (my dream) and power, get it (empowered). 

3EBDE390-ABEF-442A-8CBE-465BEEEDD690.jpeg

3345F81C-DF0A-43C4-A587-76549F86F86F.jpeg

C12F8431-3FF3-4FAB-A158-37D03B6CF97A.jpeg

You look absolutely beautiful! @SportyGirly125 

@idanyd @Aww thank you ☺️ 

@SportyGirly125 what a gorgeous look!! 

@lmaster Thank you!

Beige looks good on you, @SportyGirly125 !  Cute dress!

@tsavorite Thank you ☺️ 

I love the eyes, they go so well with your blouse. And that new GA blush looks amazing on you @SportyGirly125 

@AznAngelLiz Thank you ☺️ 

@SportyGirly125 Beautiful look. I think the eyeshadow compliments your shirt very well. I like your hair parted in the middle. We can see more of your beautiful face 🥰. It gives you a youthful look!

@Mellmars1185 Thank you ☺️ 

This is sooo pretty @SportyGirly125 😍

And your glowing ️ side note, we totally wore the same eye shadow today 😉

@CynthieLu @Thank you. I have mixture of both palettes and the blushes on my eyes. 

@SportyGirly125 they way you used the blushes and the eyeshadow gives a very cool effect 😄

@CynthieLu @It’s always hard to tell from pictures but here’s my breakdown of what I applied. 

Inner corner shade was Armani blush Euphoric mixed with Visionary from Empowered palette, center lid color Vision from My Dream palette, outer corner color Edgy from My Dream. Inner corner blending crease shade Armani blush in Offbeat.  Crease shades in center and outer corner are a mixture of Carpe Diem (my dream) and power, get it (empowered). 

Oooh thank you for that breakdown @SportyGirly125 🤩 everything works so well on your eyes!

5 Replies
testing