Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you, @ather - gathering more comparisons as Iโ€™m trying them, so much fun โ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe  Congratulations girl! I love your comparison pictures.

Aww thank you, @fatimamummy

Congratulations sweet @eshoe ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’–

Thank you @lmaster ๐Ÿค—

@eshoe  So glad you got these! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the comparison photos. I find it so interesting to see others' brush collections and similar brush shapes, etc. Congratulations!!!!

Awww I appreciate your excitement, Iโ€™m guessing you are having some fun with them too @PrettyPaint! Iโ€™ve never had a set this comprehensive all at once so Iโ€™m looking forward to seeing how they work with my makeup:) Have fun, looking forward to comparing notes!

Congratulations, @eshoe! I'm so excited that you get to a...

Congratulations, @eshoe! I'm so excited that you get to add these to your brush collection!

Re: Congratulations, @eshoe! I'm so excited that you get to a...

Thank you, @curlychiquita - Iโ€™ve not done much experimenting with vegan/synthetics so this will be a whole new experience for me, canโ€™t wait to share more!

Oh I love the comparison shots @eshoe ! I hope you find a few new favourites!

Thank you @missjeanie I love seeing other peopleโ€™s so I thought I may as well๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe @Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

Thank you very much, @SportyGirly125 

@eshoe congrats! Great comparison shots! Can't wait for your thoughts!

Thank you, @Kim888 - very excited to slyest these out!

@eshoe  Congrats! Can't wait to hear what you think ๐Ÿ™‚ Though to be honest, I'm going a little googly-eyed over your surrat brushes ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ahhhh, I get that way over everyoneโ€™s Chikuhodo brushes, @MissPuff ๐Ÿฅฐ Canโ€™t wait to play with them!

@eshoe congrats! Looking forward to your review of the 70 foundation brush.

Thank you, @sprocketta! I tried it this morning and want to wait until Iโ€™ve used it with other foundations, but first impressions were very positive๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Congratulations @eshoe. Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Thank  you very much, @Loretta55! Canโ€™t wait to find some time this week to really play around with them.

6,250 Replies
testing