Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Beauty Products That Share Your Name

Just like finding your name on a gift shop key-chain, I've always liked being able to do the same with beauty products.

I thought it'd be fun to have a thread where you could post products (even non-beauty ones!) that share your name. Smiley Happy

Here are the (few) products that I've found with my name:

• Zoya Lauren* (pink nude beige with shimmer)
  • Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Lauren (punk rock pink)
  • Jane Iredale PureMoist Lipstick in Lauren (creamy matte copper)
  • Julep Lauren (hot tropical pink creme; discontinued)
  • Napoleon Perdis Mattetastic Lipstick in Lauren* (pink tan; looks like it is now extremely hard to find in the US)

*products I own 

Also, shout out to @veronika23 for suggesting to start a new thread on the main feed. 

I can't wait to see what products everyone will dig up!  

Re: Beauty Products That Share Your Name

I've seen products with 'Katie' but I've never seen any with my spelling 'Caity' or my full first name 'Caitlin.'

if y'all ever see any make sure to let me know Smiley Wink

lol

@CaityLaine Julep and Zoya have Caitlin nail polishes! Smiley Happy

@lmi82

I will have to check those out then!! thank you Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

@CaityLaine Glad to help! Smiley Happy

Hey all, I found a few items with my name thanks to what you found:

- Julep nail polish:  a pretty peachy frost

- Buxom Lip Polish:  a disgusting cotton candy pink!  But the girl on the box is nice.

- Jane Iredale lipstick:  sort of a red grape color

- Bare Minerals loose eye shadow:  a shimmery gold color; I think it's discontinued.  I used to have this color just for the name!  How did I forget?!

Bare Minerals used to have a lot of loose shadows named after women.

It'd be hilarious if someone browsed Buxom shades and the color was detailed as "disgusting cotton candy pink" LOL!

Mine is Carina so I don't find a ton of stuff, but have more than expected over the past few years. There's Anastasia Beverly Hills, Stila, and Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks and a D&G blush. Of course I have bought them all.

That is awesome!  You really found some great products! 💗   @properlylost

The only "Madeline" product I've found I absolutely hate - Julep Madeline looks like you painted your nails with brains...so gross...

@Madeline7 Oh wow. You weren't kidding! That polish does look pretty weird. On another note, Zoya has a Madeline one. It's actually really pretty. 

Wow!  You are so correct!  That is an odd texture, like ceiling popcorn...

Also "looks like you painted your nials with brains" now officially wins as my fave quote of the week! LOL! @Madeline7

I found a pic online (not my photo) in case anyone else is wondering:

IMG_0320.JPG

omg the only one in my name is Juleps Corinne and it's the same horrible texture as yours! At least your color is pretty mine is gross. upload_3568578901452765850.jpg

Best description ever.  😂

The only Shannon I can find anywhere is a Julep polish! It is a mint green silk shade which I actually quite like but is no longer available!

@EmmyLove That's too bad. Smiley Sad

That Shannon polish is super pretty. I've always had a soft spot for icy mint polishes. 

@Imi82 me too! i dont know if you order from Julep or get their monthly subscription box, but if you do they have a polish named Sage and its like an icy mint green chrome/pearly polish and i absolutely love it!

Here are some pics i took for a review I did on it. Sage is on all fingers except for the ring fingers, which I am wearing julep's Lydia on

Spoiler
caa6084e-900b-526a-98fe-c1c9281c530d.jpg5eeb14ac-d930-57d9-843c-06e10e4d632f.jpge28efd53-bfc6-5fa8-a639-5cda5e1b632c.jpg

@EmmyLove That color is gorgeous! I looked up some more swatches of it and I love how it can look more green or even silverish, depending on the lighting. It's unique. I also really like Lydia. Thanks for sharing!

This is such a fun idea.

Too bad the two things that share my name are two things I do not wear.

Eyelashes and a lip gloss from, you guessed it Buxom. A seductive nude, which I totally amSmiley Wink not.

Oh, and a deep, deep burgundy from Zoya.

My screen name doesshare a name with a stila colour balm lipstick in dusty rose..

& Zoya has a super pretty evangeline polish

Spoiler

Image result for zoya evangeline

& an evie

Image result for zoya evie

@EvangelineDamon Those Zoya nail polishes are beautiful. I actually really like the Evvie one (I'm usually more drawn to shimmery polishes). Smiley Happy

I think Julep's first ever "holographic" polish was Evangeline. (it was one of their first holos, anyway). It's kind of a dusty pumpkin orange with a satin finish and subtle holo that really only shows up in the sun. I personally love it but it's kind of a weird shade so I'm not surprised that they never did a second run of it. It's extremely hard to find these days.

They never have my name on anything but I was excited when Julep sent me a nail color in Corinne! Ugly color and texture, but still exciting =)upload_1912337939802438952.jpg

Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • narskelly
  • kellyhermes
  • sephora-jem-and-the-holograms.jpg
  • VL_Stephanie.JPG
  • erica.png
  • upload_6569358329819436190.jpg
  • caa6084e-900b-526a-98fe-c1c9281c530d.jpg
  • 5eeb14ac-d930-57d9-843c-06e10e4d632f.jpg
  • e28efd53-bfc6-5fa8-a639-5cda5e1b632c.jpg
  • IMG_0320.JPG