Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Beauty Products That Share Your Name

Just like finding your name on a gift shop key-chain, I've always liked being able to do the same with beauty products.

I thought it'd be fun to have a thread where you could post products (even non-beauty ones!) that share your name. Smiley Happy

Here are the (few) products that I've found with my name:

• Zoya Lauren* (pink nude beige with shimmer)
  • Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Lauren (punk rock pink)
  • Jane Iredale PureMoist Lipstick in Lauren (creamy matte copper)
  • Julep Lauren (hot tropical pink creme; discontinued)
  • Napoleon Perdis Mattetastic Lipstick in Lauren* (pink tan; looks like it is now extremely hard to find in the US)

*products I own 

Also, shout out to @veronika23 for suggesting to start a new thread on the main feed. 

I can't wait to see what products everyone will dig up!  

Re: Beauty Products That Share Your Name

Best description ever.  😂

The only Shannon I can find anywhere is a Julep polish! It is a mint green silk shade which I actually quite like but is no longer available!

@EmmyLove That's too bad. Smiley Sad

That Shannon polish is super pretty. I've always had a soft spot for icy mint polishes. 

@Imi82 me too! i dont know if you order from Julep or get their monthly subscription box, but if you do they have a polish named Sage and its like an icy mint green chrome/pearly polish and i absolutely love it!

Here are some pics i took for a review I did on it. Sage is on all fingers except for the ring fingers, which I am wearing julep's Lydia on

Spoiler

@EmmyLove That color is gorgeous! I looked up some more swatches of it and I love how it can look more green or even silverish, depending on the lighting. It's unique. I also really like Lydia. Thanks for sharing!

This is such a fun idea.

Too bad the two things that share my name are two things I do not wear.

Eyelashes and a lip gloss from, you guessed it Buxom. A seductive nude, which I totally amSmiley Wink not.

Oh, and a deep, deep burgundy from Zoya.

My screen name doesshare a name with a stila colour balm lipstick in dusty rose..

& Zoya has a super pretty evangeline polish

Spoiler

Image result for zoya evangeline

& an evie

Image result for zoya evie

@EvangelineDamon Those Zoya nail polishes are beautiful. I actually really like the Evvie one (I'm usually more drawn to shimmery polishes). Smiley Happy

I think Julep's first ever "holographic" polish was Evangeline. (it was one of their first holos, anyway). It's kind of a dusty pumpkin orange with a satin finish and subtle holo that really only shows up in the sun. I personally love it but it's kind of a weird shade so I'm not surprised that they never did a second run of it. It's extremely hard to find these days.

Highlighted

They never have my name on anything but I was excited when Julep sent me a nail color in Corinne! Ugly color and texture, but still exciting =)

This texture is terrible!  I would also be thrilled to get something with my name on it though!  Smiley Happy

This one looks like a 1950s popcorn ceiling xD  The Stardust finish was really just awful

Julep Korin (tennis ball yellow) is a bit better

I love all of these stories and products! What a great idea for a thread!! Smiley Happy   I would be so excited to find something with any of my names on it!  I was another of the kids who never got souvenirs with my name on them at those gift shops.  My first and middle name are super unique.  I have never met anyone else with my first name, and my middle name is complicated and foreign, so I think I'm out of luck on the beauty product front! Smiley Wink 

I don't think I've ever found any brand of anything or souvenirs with my name spelled exactly the same as me, but I love this thread! I think the closest I've ever seen is the fitness brand marika which my mom actually owns a few pieces from. My aunt did once send me a cup with my name on it, it was an exciting day. Funny enough when I brought it to my apartment in college it became my roommate's favorite cup and we deemed it her cup that nobody else could use, haha! Smiley Happy 

XOXO,
Marieke

I once found a little Benefit kit called something like Justine the Nick of Time for my friend by that name. Smiley Happy

Surely this new palette from Violet Voss has got to cover a few BT members, right? Cat LOL

I'm on there!  I swatched myself at IMATS NY and might have exclaimed "Look how pretty I am!" at a fellow BTer lol.

My middle name is on there! Smiley Happy

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • narskelly
  • kellyhermes
  • sephora-jem-and-the-holograms.jpg
  • VL_Stephanie.JPG
  • erica.png
  • upload_6569358329819436190.jpg
  • caa6084e-900b-526a-98fe-c1c9281c530d.jpg