Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Products That Share Your Name

Just like finding your name on a gift shop key-chain, I've always liked being able to do the same with beauty products. I thought it'd be fun to have a thread where you could post products (even non-beauty ones!) that share your name. 🙂

Here are the beauty products that I've found with mine:

• Zoya Lauren* - Pink nude beige with shimmer.
  • Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Lauren - Punk rock pink.
  • Jane Iredale PureMoist Lipstick in Lauren - Creamy matte copper; discontinued... of course.
  • Julep Lauren - Hot tropical pink creme; discontinued.
  • Napoleon Perdis Mattetastic Lipstick in Lauren* - Pink tan; brand pulled from US market.

Non-beauty:

• Tom Ford Lauren Sunglasses - Completely my style, but way out of my price range. Lol, a girl can dream, right? 😄

*products I own 

Also, shout out to @veronika23 for suggesting to start a new thread on the main feed. ❤️

I can't wait to see what products everyone will dig up!  

Re: Beauty Products That Share Your Name

@imbeautiful That sounds like such an amazing experience! I'm glad you were able to help design a nail polish. You definitely deserved that opportunity, and thank you for sharing this story! 🙂

I just googled Julep Catrina, and it is the perfect shade of yellow. It'll definitely be on my wishlist now. 😉

Well, I was unable to find any brands with 'Zanna' shades... But, if I'm allowed to bend the rules a bit, I do share a name with the co-founder of Milk Makeup, Zanna Roberts Rassi. I think that's pretty cool. Does this count? 😉 

upload_6569358329819436190.jpg

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

@ZannaBT There's a Zoya nail polish named Zanna! I had bought it as a Christmas present for my mom. It's a really pretty mauve pink. 🙂

@lmi82 no way omg I have to get it, thanks for letting me know! 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

@ZannaBT You're welcome! 🙂

That's cool @ZannaBT!!! If I bend the rules I share my nickname/or what I prefer to go by (V) with Ve Neil. The makeup artist! 🙂

Love that, that's awesome! 😉 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

She's also a judge on one of my favorite shows: Face Off! It's a special effects make-up competition. 🙂

I only found a Julep polish with my name spelled with a 'C' instead of a 'K'...sigh. At least it has glitter! I LOVE glitter everything 🙂

erica.png

@gonerogue Oooh that polish is really pretty! Zoya also has an Erika polish (it even has the "k"!). 🙂 

I think Buxom, Julep, and Zoya are going to be the go-to places for finding name shades. 😄

@lmi82Ooh thanks for the suggestion! It would be nice to own a polish with my name spelled correctly 🙂

@gonerogue No problem! 🙂

As common as my name is, I haven't seen many cosmetic items that share it! I remember the first one I ever saw was a Vincent Longo eyeshadow when I was pretty new at Sephora, at least 9 years ago. It's discontinued now, but I found a picture:

VL_Stephanie.JPG

I couldn't find one that showed the back with Stephanie printed on it, so you'll just have to take my word for it 🙂

I also have a Buxom lip polish, one that's still around too! I love that it's a very "me" color, plus, the lovely lady's hair reminds me of how I used to wear mine before I cut it all off.

Julep has a Stephanie nail polish, I gifted it to one of my friends named Stephanie ❤️ 

Ooh thank you for letting me know! Such a pretty color too!

YAY @lmi82  🙂

I know Appeal cosmetics has a lipstick named V 😄

Nothing shares my name lol. I was always the one who never got to pick up a souvenir with my name on it unless is was custom made of course. There were plenty of things with "Michael" on it that I could have just added an "a" to the end but you know...why? I was salty at that point 😛

I think I only get organic frozen meals 😞

@AMHWKI at least they're organic 😉

There's a buxom lipgloss...  does that count? 

@heartsmyface Definitely counts! I think quite a few people will find a Buxom lip polish that corresponds with their name. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • narskelly
  • kellyhermes
  • sephora-jem-and-the-holograms.jpg
  • VL_Stephanie.JPG
  • erica.png
  • upload_6569358329819436190.jpg
  • caa6084e-900b-526a-98fe-c1c9281c530d.jpg
  • 5eeb14ac-d930-57d9-843c-06e10e4d632f.jpg
  • e28efd53-bfc6-5fa8-a639-5cda5e1b632c.jpg