Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Interesting @CookieGirl1- love a good cheap brow gel 

@Kim888 I could be interested in the clear one.  I actually like having slightly crunchy brows that don't budge, lol.

Now at Sephora as well:

Melt Cosmetics Electrip Eyeshadow Palette 

Screenshot 2023-04-19 050229.jpg

For those of you that really like the SC brush sets:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Ready to Roll Makeup Brush Set 

Screenshot 2023-04-18 053319.jpg

BD10C028-2CB5-45CA-A0FB-22D075A1BD32.png

New Sephora Collection items:

Screenshot 2023-04-12 050122.jpg

There's also SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #64 @CookieGirl1 & @itsfi .  But 88 really speaks to me, but I love me some dense brushes.

@danielledanielle I kinda wonder if we'll see more Sephora Collection releases before the sale ends 🤔

I want everything here. Greedy, I know, but I do. Which one(s) to start with though? @CookieGirl1 

@itsfi the sale's coming--gotta collect them all, right? 😉

@CookieGirl1  Oooh, the glass nail file is back! Though I see Sephora describes it as "double-side, medium grit reusable glass nail file," without specifying whether the grit is sprayed onto or etched into the glass. The latter will make this file last much longer than the former, so I hope that's what this file is. I still have the 2 Sephora glass files I bought however many years ago (back when they came in a hard case) and since neither one has worn out, I assume those are etched grit files. 

The SEPHORA COLLECTION Under-Eye Roller is very intriguing. Sure, you can just use a cold stainless steel spoon, but this looks and sounds better in an "I don't really need it, but still" way. I kept the steel applicator from an empty Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum and still use it to sooth my undereyes on puffy itchy allergy eyes days. Now I wanna see this roller in person... hope it hits stores soon. 

@WinglessOne I love how they're bringing this out with the sale coming and all of the SC stuff at 30% off.  Obviously it's very intentional and I'm not mad about it.

ooh fun @CookieGirl1 - i always think those kind of beauty organizers look so fun!

@Kim888 I have to admit--I like stackable organizers a little better even though ones like these look kinda neat.

4 new nudes from Jones Road Beauty. 

IMG_6799.jpegIMG_6800.jpeg

E2FBDE77-491E-4A42-9A9D-EE9BF68698B1.png

Hm I hope the third quad will also make it to the US @SportyGirly125 😘

Diptyque Annual City Candle Event starts April 20, for just a week.

Photo credit: DiptyquePhoto credit: Diptyque

Photo credit: DiptyquePhoto credit: Diptyque

The city candles are typically only on sale in the city they’re named after, but for one week in April, purchases can be made online or through most local stores (though allocations per store may be limited).

I've heard there is a new city candle being introduced this year - Seoul. Not sure if it is a limited edition for this year or if it will be permanent. Usually, a new city candle will become part of the permanent collection but it hasn't been confirmed for the Seoul candle. 

1 Reply
testing