Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

IMG_8585.jpeg

IMG_8586.jpeg

Looks like new satin and velvet formula for Dior lips maybe similar to their crazy expensive Limoges Rouge Premier ? Would love to have that minus that case if so! 

IMG_5501.jpegIMG_5502.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, these are refillable. The top of the cap for the lipstick is pretty; probably too small to use as a mirror though. 😉 

IMG_8168.jpeg

Saw that @itsfi ! Excited to try one! Did you yet? If mirror that’d be great !  Many years ago I bought one of those little mirrors to pop onto tops of cases if they fit. If they fit lol.  Such an invaluable little tool! 

@Sunnysmom, I picked up a satin and velvet lipstick - one is a refill. I likely won't get to trying either until the end of January, or possibly even February, but I'm assuming others here will pick up at least one of these new beauties before then, so I'll live vicariously through them. 😉

Nice @itsfi ! I could never wait that long to open mine! 😂 Did you see them in person? I’m wanting to try a few too but always so tricky online. 

IMG_8408.jpeg

IMG_8407.jpeg

❤️❤️❤️

IMG_8289.jpeg

IMG_8290.jpeg

That ABH highlighter swatch makes me think it might be a much less expensive dupe for the Chantecaille Perles one that came out a couple of years ago.

I love the dandelion highlighter! The scales are impressive! I might need to pick it up if it releases in Canada!!

Ooh I like that dragon highlighter @SportyGirly125 @PrettyPaint 👍

@SportyGirly125 I think I will have to get that ABH highlighter! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Iris & Romeo now at Sephora:

Screenshot 2023-12-22 051811.jpg

@Sunnysmom, did you see this? You may have everything from the collection already but how great to have them here! Wonder if the concealer will make its way here at a later date. @CookieGirl1 

I did see an article the other week @itsfi !! Woohoo!! Isn’t this exciting?! I don’t but I’d like to try a few more items!! I really like the lip and cheek stick and the Weekend SPF. Thank you for the tag! 

@Sunnysmom, I probably need to pull out my lip cheek stick (a gwp mini) to try. So many things to try. 😆 Thanks for the reminder. 

Truth @itsfi ! 😆 I bet you’ll like it. Natural and comfy! Did you try the jar tint? I have too many things to use too but I’m always curious about that one! It’s on the wish list for another time! 

@Sunnysmom, the jar foundation tint or the tinted lip balm in the jar? Yes to the former - I've gone through samples and have picked up a full size. A few shade of the lip balm are on my list. I *almost* picked up one when I did the jar foundation a while back, but I got distracted by some other things in the store, and spent some time chatting and playing with color products with brand rep for GenSee. 🛍

1,429 Replies
testing