Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@Nahnom @danielledanielle  I'm also surprised by the (USD) price for such a small amount of product. The main reason I don't own a NARS Powermatte Long-Lasting Lipstick (same product amount) is the price, though it's higher than LYS's. Hmm. 

I did look at the LYS shades though and 3 of them jumped out at me, and now they're daring me to keep resisting them. 😂 

@WinglessOne I only own one of the Nars powermatte lipstick and only because I had a gift card to use up. What LYS shades are you looking at? I have a couple in my basket right now, Rich AF and Sincere.

@AznAngelLiz  A gift card is a good time to get one of those NARS Powermatte lipsticks. (Kinda wish NARS had named them something else so as not to confuse them with NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment; I do own several of those.) I couldn't make myself pay $34 out of pocket, knowing I could buy any Audacious lipstick for the same price. How do you like the Powermatte you got? 

Rich AF is extremely tempting! That shade, Optimistic, and Moody are the 3 I'm eyeing. I'm very interested to see how Moody looks in real life. Also kinda interested in Joyful but need to see it in person first. 

I’m definitely going to have to try this. @Loretta55 865B916E-D5B9-44D5-8C94-75AFF60CE552.jpeg

These look interesting @faeriegirl

Oh this is a definite! I wonder if I could wait until the spring sale, probably not 🤣

For some reason I thought this brand was going out of business. Glass I'm wrong. Cannot figure out what brand I must have been thinking about though. 

@Loretta55 that's it, Lilah! Thank you.  

I think that you have it confused with Lilah B @sarahshter .

these look amazing I cannot wait to try them! 

It looks interesting @faeriegirl. Just deciding which color to choose.

@Loretta55  I can’t decide between Posey and   Pink Marshmallow.

I’m thinking about getting Sugar Plum, Lover and Baby Doll @faeriegirl . I hope that it will be be available in store to swatch.

A2D3F9B7-F95D-459E-94D0-58455BECEC13.png

Very curious if this has a "flavor" to it. I've had some tough times trying to find a good lip balm with SPF so this is going on my radar!

That's so true @sarahshter my sunbum lip spf has a taste for sure 😅

@CynthieLu Is that the one that smells like banana popsicles? 🍌 I have a banana scented one but it does not taste like bananas lol

Oooh noo not mine, it does not taste like Banana Popsicles 🍭....  more like sunscreen with a dash of berry 😅 I want one that tastes yummy,  what is this yummy one your thinking of?

Oooooh @SportyGirly125 I wonder what this feels like on? I'm intrigued 😁

I have tried and loved quite a few Supergoop products, this is neat! 💛 

New from Natasha Denona for Valentine's Day: the Love Face Palette

Screenshot_20230127_050409.jpgScreenshot_20230127_050422.jpg

i may have to get this

2 Replies
testing