Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Makeup Forever

I have been wearing Makeup Forever Ultra HD R260 forever and now it's discontinued. I'm thinking of purchasing Makeup Forever Reboot because of the reviews and the new SKIN appears to be quite matt which won't work for my dry skin. Has anyone switched to either SKIN or Reboot and can you tell me what colour is most similar to R260 and how you found it worked on dryer skin. Thanks.

Re: Makeup Forever

@adlkrgjharkzd Idk about foundation matching but I like the foundation. Compared to the old formula it's a little more matte (not fully matte, though) so I use a moisturizing primer underneath. I find it has similar wear time from what I remember of the old formula and wears well throughout the day. 

Re: Makeup Forever

Hi. I just wanted to say I was very disappointed in the reboot. Not crazy about the texture, but I’ve never struggled so hard to find a shade. Orange city!! I have watched so many reviews on the newest one… a lot of utuber’s I watch are mature with dry skin… and they seem to love it. Hydrate with skin care and a good primer… apply small amounts with a brush… and it’s more like semi Matt to satin and wears all day! It’s on my list next time I place an order… hope that helped

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing