From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Acne-Prone Skin

Acne-Prone Skin

• 98646 Members
  • 5608 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Constant Breakouts
SpoilerBreakouts Breakouts No matter what, I always experience breakouts. I was wondering if there were any products you might rec ...read more
SpoilerBreakouts Breakouts No matter what, I always experience breakouts. I was wondering if there were any products you might recommend. Thanks 😊
Acne
I have acne or pimples on my forhead. I searches it up and its caused by stress , or also bc ur inlove . And i have a bf so its pr ...read more
I have acne or pimples on my forhead. I searches it up and its caused by stress , or also bc ur inlove . And i have a bf so its prob both. But i reallt need help, i want to wear my hair out of my face in the summer, but the acne and pimples is getting me really insecure🙁Ive tried apple cider vinger, moisturizers, and ive tried eaten healthy but it just wont leave.
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
Makeup Remover
|
Re: Makeup Remover
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: i like the garnier micellar water! it works like a charmmm
i like the garnier micellar water! it works like a charmmm
skin care routine
|
Re: skin care routine
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: so for the sol de janiero one it just depends on what scent you like! if you like a floral scent get 68! if like a sunscreen smell ...read more
so for the sol de janiero one it just depends on what scent you like! if you like a floral scent get 68! if like a sunscreen smell get rip radiance! if you like a vanilla ish one get 59(my personal fav) and if you like a carmely smell get 62! if you like a buttery popcorn smell get 71! i don’t really know bout the other scents 🤣 and im still struggling with acne soooo idk and ive heard drunk elephant is bad for you so idk!! hope this helps❤️❤️
Can you tell me a good acne moisturizer?
|
Re: Can you tell me a good acne moisturizer?
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @MinnieMicky Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer ...read more
@MinnieMicky Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer
Textured scars
Spoiler hi guys. Any products that you would recommend for textured scars! Thanks
Spoiler hi guys. Any products that you would recommend for textured scars! Thanks
  • A77E3FF6-A1F1-4E6C-813D-20ADD8FAC120.jpeg
#Glow recipe fruit babies
SpoilerSpoiler
SpoilerSpoiler
  • image.jpg
Bubble skincare
|
Re: Bubble skincare
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hey @Yourpookie4life Can I please have a link for that! That looks absolutely amazing for my skin, I have like thirty acne spots ...read more
Hey @Yourpookie4life Can I please have a link for that! That looks absolutely amazing for my skin, I have like thirty acne spots this will help SO much! 🙏🏻
Recent images from this conversation
Oily skin
Hi I’ve been trying to find a good primer for oily acne prone skin. Any recommendations?
Hi I’ve been trying to find a good primer for oily acne prone skin. Any recommendations?
Help
|
Re: Help
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @laxm67 @Have you seen a dermatologist? ...read more
@laxm67 @Have you seen a dermatologist?
Recent images from this conversation
18,805 Posts