From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Acne-Prone Skin

Acne-Prone Skin

• 98400 Members
  • 5580 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Skincare relating to jujitsu/contact sports
Hello! I have been doing jujitsu and boxing for the past three years and within those years have developed the most random acne. I ...read more
Hello! I have been doing jujitsu and boxing for the past three years and within those years have developed the most random acne. I’ve discovered that it’s either contact/fungal acne from the mats or being in close contact with people. I have found that sulfur masks, BHA and AHA, ph balancing cleanser, retinol, and tower 28 help with controlling the outbreak. Before class I use tower 28 and after class I use a cleansing wipe, tower 28 again, and shower once home with a sulfur body wash. I was wondering if there was anything I could do before class to protect my skin. I was thinking a mineral spray or a primer, even liquid bandaid or gloves in a bottle? If anyone has any ideas please help. #acne #sports #jujitsu
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
Need help for finding a contour
|
Re: Need help for finding a contour
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Mady726 Do you like powder or cream better? ...read more
@Mady726 Do you like powder or cream better?
Skincare
Guys I hope you have better skin and buy some products but my skin has been bad and I mean BAD!?
Guys I hope you have better skin and buy some products but my skin has been bad and I mean BAD!?
Sunscreen For Acne Prone Skin
|
Re: Sunscreen For Acne Prone Skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 SunscreenGreat product, you should try it ❤️
Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 SunscreenGreat product, you should try it ❤️
Am I Doing Something Wrong?
|
Re: Am I Doing Something Wrong?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I would recommend using the salycic acid more regularly, but in sensible amounts. I would personally purchase a cleanser for non-o ...read more
I would recommend using the salycic acid more regularly, but in sensible amounts. I would personally purchase a cleanser for non-oily skin types too. CeraVe has a lot of choices for oily skin types. The Paula's Choice CLEAR Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution with 2% Salicylic Acid 4 oz/ 118 mL for salicylic acid. It's on the more expensive side, but it has a lot of good reviews. It can be harsh on the skin of you use it in large amounts, so be careful! Check with your parent/guardian before buying any products with unknown chemicals and vitamins! It could potentially burn and/or damage your skin. If you keep having skin issues, talk to you parent/guardian about consulting a dermatologist. Hope this helps!
FA safe SPF!
An option for a fungal acne safe sunscreen and moisturizer! Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Face Sunscreen S ...read more
An option for a fungal acne safe sunscreen and moisturizer! Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Face Sunscreen SPF 50 2 oz/ 60 mL safe for acne, sensitive skin, most skin types!
Ance scars
Any tips for acne scarring in dark spots?    
Any tips for acne scarring in dark spots?    
  • IMG_8475.jpeg
  • IMG_8474.jpeg
Foundation recommendations
|
Re: Foundation recommendations
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: hello! i’m here to help bc i have the same thing ! i use tarte babussa foundation! it has amazing coverage and spf 20! i have re ...read more
hello! i’m here to help bc i have the same thing 😂! i use tarte babussa foundation! it has amazing coverage and spf 20! i have rebought like three times. it’s amzing! lmk if you get it 💋
Question for someone else
|
Re: Question for someone else
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: hey! i use tarte babussa foundcealer! it is absolutely incredible! with great coverage and spf 20! i totally recommend lmk if you ...read more
hey! i use tarte babussa foundcealer! it is absolutely incredible! with great coverage and spf 20! i totally recommend lmk if you like!❤️
18,741 Posts