lopezmakeup

return without receipt

(0) Hearts

i have really oily skin and i bought makeup forever hd translucent powder, but it is not working for me, can i return it even if i dont have my receipt?

tenngal

If you purchased it from a Sephora store, they will give...

(0) Hearts

If you purchased it from a Sephora store, they will give you store credit for returns without a receipt.  I don't know how Sephora handles returns without a receipt when you ordered from the website, but you can find out by calling Sephora at 1-877-SEPHORA.

I hope this helps you.  :smileyhappy:

keelybt

Re: If you purchased it from a Sephora store, they will give...

@Lopezmakeup For items purchased in our Sephora retail stores, I recommend you contact the store directly for information on how to process your return or exchange. To view the contact information for our retail stores, please use our Store Locator.  For items purchased online, you can find your order invoice online by logging into your account at Sephora.com. Once you are signed in, please click on “View & Track Online Orders” listed under “MY ACCOUNT”. Click on the order number and print.

mermadelove

If you go to the store, they will give you store credit f...

(0) Hearts

If you go to the store, they will give you store credit for a return without a receipt. If you bought it online less than 30 days ago, they can look up the sale and credit your credit card back the amount you paid for it. You could always just exchange in store for a product that works, also!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • tenngal
    • mermadelove
    • lopezmakeup