cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Points stoen

Spoiler

I just found out 2 days ago that somebody has been using my account and points to purchase at Sephora Quaker Bridge Mall amounting to over a thousand dollars. My phone # was changed and i was not even alerted about it. I never check my app since i was confident that as valued customers, we are well protected from fraud. I called customer service and they told me they can’t do about my stolen points but they only thing they can do is change my email and phone # and place a (see id) under my account. Like for real Sephora?! #What the heck?! This is fraud and you are just saying you cant do anything about the points which i have been saving and have never even used since I had my account. This is unfair. This is fraud. I even called Quaker Bridge Mall to tell them about this and they said they are not even allowed to ask for ID coz it’s against their guidelines. I really think you should do something about this to protect your customers from fraud and incidents like this. Not just tell them you cant do anything about it. This is just so sad..

Re: Points stoen

Hi @eiynuhbanapple,

I'm so sorry about this! I'll send you a message shortly to assist.

Best regards,

Laurie 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing