Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Prices?

So what's up with the crazy price increases on everything? Overnight? I was adding things to my cart & then it said out of stock, as I re add it, the prices went up extremely high jump. The Clarins eye lift in red bottle $92 before now it's $122? Concealers that were $35 now $47? Peel pads $55 now $75? Seriously! I'm sick over it. I've only used high quality skincare and makeup for years on years, this is insane price jump on everything!

Re: Prices?

Prices literally went up from the time I put 4 items in my cart and went to check out. Every item went up at least $9.00. 

@jcel84 I recommend making sure you are shopping on our US site. On desktop, please scroll down to the bottom and select "United States" as the region. If you're on the app, select your name at the bottom, select App Settings then select US to ensure you are seeing our US prices. Thanks!

@JennaShaffer are you on the USA?  It is still $92 according to the app.

I feel stupid now; I wish I could delete my post or try to find a way to have them delete it 

Thanks for your help @CorgiMommy

@JennaShaffer I can remove this post for you! Please confirm you'd like me to proceed. 

I just realized that! I was telling my daughter how expensive everything went & she pointed it out. I don't know why it did that, I didn't change anything and order atleast once a month. 
Thank you, that was the issue. I had to go in my account and re add my address & it took care of it. I was so upset like I am never buying anything lol! I don't know how to delete my comment or I would. I was so stressed like how would everything change so much! 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing