Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@Loretta55I totally get it! I like different types... almost anything depending on the song... but yes it would totally suck to be forced to listen to something you don't like.

My radio dial is set to SiriusXM 25 Classic Rewind @veronika23

Nice! @Loretta55

I always wanted to compete on Rock n Roll Jeopardy when it was on VH1 @veronika23. I  believe it was filmed in LA which is what kept me from competing when it did air. Jeff Probst from Survivor was the host.

@Loretta55  I don't think I've ever heard of that. It does sound like it was fun though. I miss watching music videos. I used to tape my favorites... I remember I used to run to the VCR to hit record and stayed there so I could hit stop because I didn't want to record the ones after... basically made a mix tape of videos. Oh the days without youtube. Man I feel old! 😄 😄 😄

I have not seen any reruns of Rock n Roll Jeopardy on VH1 recently @veronika23. I remember taping my favorite videos and concerts.

@Loretta55  Thx! I'm not even sure if I have that channel anyway...  The good old days right? 😄 😄 😄

I agree the good old days @veronika23. I remember the premier of MTV and how it changed the way that we listened to music.

The party post to end all party posts for me. I broke and dislocated my pinky 7 weeks ago. I had surgery and had pins in my finger and a huge splint for 6 weeks. A week ago the pins were removed and I got a smaller splint. Today the smaller splint came off. I have a hand again! Still another 6 weeks of physical therapy to go, which is no big deal to me. I am so relieved and excited. And terrified of injuring it again (I'm sure I will get past that after the next few days). I just wanted to post this here since the people on BIC have been so sweet, checking up on me and sending me care packages.

As if that isn't great enough, I'm also on a staycation this week. I'm a happy girl today!

@sprocketta Sorry to hear about your poor pinky! I'm glad your recovery has gone well and it's always nice to see you around here 🙂

Thanks @gonerogue I hope you had a good holiday

@sprocketta, this is wonderful news! Yippee! I'm so happy for you. The next 6 weeks of physical therapy will fly by and you'll be fully recovered. Yay! Happy Thanksgiving sprocketta! 🙂

Thanks @itsfi Your care package after my surgery was a great pick me up. And congrats on your level up to Boss II!

Awww, thank you so much @sprocketta! So happy to hear your recovery is going smoothly! 08EBF585-E1A5-4E38-BA35-FD0788D76AD6.gif

@sprocketta,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your lovely greyhound!  I'm so happy to hear the good news about your hand healing!  Truly something to be thankful for!  Yay!  🙂

Very thankful for it @tsavorite! Thank you for the holiday wishes. I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

So glad you're healed, @sprocketta!  Happy staycation!

Thanks @curlychiquita it's been great. I hope you had a good holiday.

Yay, @sprocketta, so happy to hear👍🏼😁!!!

Thanks @eshoe. I was very touched by the request you had for me about my surgery.

@sprocketta Hoping you have a speedy recovery!!!

1 Reply
testing