Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@veronika23 I'm convinced you live in a castle, a magical castle. If you see a frog, KISS IT! 

@themusefactory. yeah in my head I do 😂 It's so magical in there no one would ever want to leave! 😂😂😂

@veronika23 That got dark fast. Or kinky. Either way, I approve. Get um girl! 

@themusefactory.  really? I thought you would say what the heck is this girl smoking LOL. Didn't think it was either of those things 😄 😄 😄

Spoiler
Image result for clouds are sky oceans meme

@veronika23 Suuuuuuuurrre you didn't! Hahahaha! 1838736.jpg

I seriously cannot stop laughing.... hahaha

@themusefactory I leave you unattended for a day, and this is what happens? You're grounded young lady! 😂😭😭😭

@unfungirl You also get a Dorothy Zbornak. 

giphy.gif

@themusefactory Bea is my spirit animal! I aspire to her ultimate RBF every day!

@themusefactory.    hahahaha that is not my thing.  I would say it's yours since you went there 😂😂😂

@veronika23 hahahaha, I can't. Did you just use far t logic on me? Hahahahahaha. ❤️ I'm crying laughing, hahaha. 

@themusefactory   yes. Yes I did.

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 6.55.41 PM.pnggiphy.gif

Seriously I just came here when I saw the GIF of Principal Skinner's wiggly butt LOL! Congrats on your unicorn package V - I'm just going to leave it at that, and not talk about your magical castle as it appears to have overtones of something PG-13 or above 😄 😄 😄

@niki172 ::: points finger @veronika23 ::: she started it! Okay... maybe it was me... :::hides::: 

@themusefactoryno no you misinterpreted what I was saying...so I didn't start anything 😛 😄

LOL @themusefactory I thought we were BFF's?  Heart  

@ZombieMetroAnt 

I found a better one, but I'm trying to not get banned from BT, but I think this also appropriately displays my affection for out shenanigans. Yes, BFF'S ❤️ 

2095dae5854b5c3a6d34eb346577f2b2.png

@themusefactory Cat LOL  this is perfect! Heart  Especially because I could've easily won "Most Socially Awkward person" in high school if that was a category.  

@ZombieMetroAnt Lol, you and me both! Ha! My husband is now asking me the origin of your username and said "Why not Zombie Suburban Ant"? or "Zombie Farmer Ant" So, I think my whole family is prone to socially awkward tendencies, hahahaha.

@themusefactory😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. You ladies crack me up!

So many amazing things here!! I really love that little pin that says "You Make The World A Better Place", you both really do @veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt Heart

3 Replies
testing