Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

So many amazing things here!! I really love that little pin that says "You Make The World A Better Place", you both really do @veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt Heart

@Mcakes Agree with this sentiment exactly. But you should add yourself in there lady! 

@Mcakes  Awww thanks. She sure does and you sure do! You ladies do make the world a better place. TRULY! Heart

Fantastic!  wow that pencil holder is an exact match for your brushes! Great job @ZombieMetroAnt  Enjoy all your beautiful fun goodies @veronika23

@AMK721It is right. 🙂 I was so sad that Target was no longer in Canada because I really wanted that holder 😄

LOL, that brush holder does look pretty darn good, huh @AMK721 

0.JPG

It doesn't look nearly this pretty in my vanity though. ha ha ha  I'm glad Target still had these in stock! 

@veronika23 I love sending US contraband across the border. Heart  especially for you - consider it a small token of gratitude for all you do for us!  

@ZombieMetroAnt  Thank you so much!  I've been spoiled way too much and don't deserve it. Just glad to be part of a great positive community! 😘😘😘

Unicorn mail arrived for me from-  (drumroll, please)... the sweetest friend, ZombieMetroAnt!!!!!

She decorated the outside of the box with unicorn tape and the cutest picture.

Spoiler
008-1.jpg

Next when I opened the box, there was the cutest little ice cream bar popsicle bag, a set of pens with the sweetest sentiments (I teared up over these, I admit), a gorgeous mermaid card and a box of (BT favorite and now mine) Almond Pocky! A darling little raspberry change purse was also in the box.

Spoiler
014-1.jpg

And inside the ice cream bar bag was the most amazing selection of lip balms that I have ever seen. They are all dessert/sweets themed and a most cherished Unicorn lip balm!

Spoiler
017-1.jpg

Zombie, you touched my heart with your kindness sending me this wonderful box, you are the most amazing friend!

And yes, I do have a mermaid theme quilt on my bed for summer!

Awwww!  What a sweet package!  Everything is too cute!  ❤️  Enjoy!  @prettyinpa 

Too sweet! @ZombieMetroAnt

tumblr_nfd5sd00nB1qfrhqho1_r1_500.gif

@prettyinpa  OMG love it!!! I have that unicorn lip balm... he's funny looking right 😄  And the other lip balms look so  freaking cute!!!!  I love the truck box @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  Those pockys are GOOD! @trishavt  gave me some in the exchange and it was my first time trying that flavor... OMG good! Now I have another box from Zombie. Yay!  I am all snacked out! 😄

Oh wow, so cute and creative @ZombieMetroAnt

@ZombieMetroAnt is the sweetest!  Those goodies are way too cute.  Enjoy @prettyinpa 🙂

So much fun in this box @prettyinpa ! I also love the box art @ZombieMetroAnt

OMG this is too cute!!!!! Love this 😄 You're just the sweetest @ZombieMetroAnt ❤ Enjoy it all @prettyinpa! ❤

Ha ha ha!  I drew that while in line at the post office. It was then that I realized the box was perfectly shaped like the ice-cream trucks in our neighborhood!  Cat LOL  

Spoiler
@prettyinpa you are so sweet!  I wanted to thank you for the fresh, handmade PA treats that I received.  Sorry I didn't send real food (I ate it all!) but I hope these food-related treats come in handy Heart  

I love your mermaid themed quilt!!  So cute

mer.JPG 

IMG_0881.GIFI posted a thread about this way way back but does anyone else in here watch RuPaul's Drag Race? It's seriously my favorite show and everyone's makeup on there is sickening.

I'm so happy there are so many of you! Who do you all like this season??

Omg!  I believe there's a cult following here on BT:) at least there was a few years ago....

@heartsmyface yassssssss! spill who else likes it! 🙂

I know @lylysa and @michelleshops for sure... you're testing my memory from three years ago...there were more of us...

testing