Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Maybe some type of class you can take together... painting? cooking? romantic evening in? If you like animals and don't have one and want one get a rescue cat or dog... comfy pj's and slippers if you like staying in? Something to decorate your house? Purse? Wallet? New car? 😛

@veronika23 (Dont wanna be that person,  shooting down a lot.  yeah its bad lmaoo) haha   we dont do anything like that... hes not the type and honestly im not either 

i have 2 cats and he has a dog 

plus we dont live together (likely wont) 

maybe the pj thing lol 

i live with my parents so no nothing for house haha 

already got me a purse for my bday plus i was an LV which wont happen.  

wallet maybe 

new car haha hes looking for a new truck himself and i have a very awesome car plus i dont drive much anymore anyway due to working downtown and taking the train in lol  

@SimplyYulz I didn't know your situation so I tried to shoot out a bunch of things lol

Would a watch fall under jewelry? Jewelry box or makeup organizer?  Photo shoot of the two of you? Makeup brushes, makeup brush holders or cleaner?

Think I'm out of ideas hehe

@veronika23 your gonna hate me!! LOL got a watch for me 1st xmas.   jewelry box last year,

he doesnt do photos...cant even get a selfie with the silly man LMAOOOO  

too many brushes and cleaners 

i know... im horrible!!! hahaha

@SimplyYulz DVD TV series you can watch together??? 😉

@veronika23 I got us Netflix 😂🙈

@SimplyYulz I thought so but thought I'd suggest it anyway... like @angel7594 sub box... doesn't have to be makeup 😉

Hahahhaa very true. 

The two I have now aren't even makeup either lol

Maybe a monthly subscription box?

Hmm possible.  

I do have two. A third might not hurt lol 

All that's left is makeup then. 😄 I have no more ideas at the moment, lol. 😛 

@angel7594  haha thank you 🙂  😛

@SimplyYulz, I have no new suggestions than the ones already listed. But after reading your responses, I'd say your SO is a gift himself!! 

I hope it's okay that I'm posting this here:

I'm SO excited for the new Beauty and the Beast coming next year!!  The sneak peeks are making me crazy! 😄 I thought that this may interest you @veronika23 😄

Beauty and the Beast (Photo: EW)

Image result for beauty and the beast 2017

@VioletLavender Me, too!! I was mesmerized by the preview looping at the Disney Store!!

OMG IM SO EXCITED!!

Yes it does @VioletLavender! I wonder if MAC will have a collection! This does look like a good one!!!!

Yes, @veronika23!  I would freak out about a MAC collection for this...I'm still hoping for a "Lumiere" highlighter! 😄

Hey that's a great one @VioletLavendar!

Yes @VioletLavender hope so too!!! That is such a good one!!! Cross fingers!!!

HA HA HA!!!  Saw this and I literally burst in laughter when I read the second line and saw the picture again Heart 

1.JPG

6 Replies
testing