Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@kissXmakeup Yay! I'm glad things are going well! Also, I'm super glad to hear he's reaching out when he can. That's awesome! If you ever feel bummed or need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me ❤️ 

@themusefactory & @Ispend2much6 Update on the man friend :

He is still on vacation & we are still going strong! He is so cute, apologizing for not being able to talk to me as much as he can or wants to because he hasn't had access to wifi & has been busy. DUH! He's on vacation and I want him to enjoy himself. He did end up getting an international phone plan because he missed me so much haha. I was reading about the 5 love languages and thought it would be interesting to ask about his, even though I had already guessed correctly. You know how they say people tend to show love how they like to receive it? Well, both mine & his were super easy to tell based off of that. Sparked some good conversation. Still taking things one day at a time & really enjoying the new memories! I thought I would be a little sad not being able to talk to him as much, but he is so good at communicating and has yet to make me feel forgotten about. It's been the whole opposite, he is so sweet & is constantly telling me how much he misses me and can't wait to be back and explaining what he likes about me.. Can you tell his love language is words of affirmation? 😛 

@kissXmakeup Awe!

If he's vacationing in Europe, maybe drop a hint to send you some Neve Cosmetics (ugh, so gorgeous but only ships to Europe, lol!) And if Asia drop some brush hints, hahaha! 

But I am so excited for you! I'm so glad things are going well and you're communicating and building some special memories! What's been your favorite memory so far? 

Please keep us updated! ❤️ 

@themusefactory I just looked up Neve cosmetics and my gosh! I want all the makeup pretties! He is in Italy right now. My favorite memory so far has been getting to learn more about each other. Although I have know him for 5 years, we don't really know each other all that well. His love language is physical touch and secondary is words of affirmation, so he is constantly telling me how much he misses me and likes me and even goes into detail about why he likes me, without me initiating those conversations. It is very refreshing to be talking to someone who is so good at communicating, it isn't something I am used to. 

@kissXmakeup Ah, Neve is so good! They really need to come across to the US! And that's so great that you're learning about each other more and feeling really cared about. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

I hope you get to see each other soon, as in, I hope he asks you to Italy and your next response is that you are currently in a villa, looking out at the sea  🙂 

@kissXmakeup  Awesome!  That is a great book, The Five Love Languages.

@Ispend2much6 I have never read it before. I am looking to get it, I did see there are different versions of it. Probably going to get the one for singles 😛

@themusefactory You're a doll. (: I sure will!

@kissXmakeup  Girl, you are already gone. 🙂  Wishing the best for you guys!

@Ispend2much6 I am reeled in, for sure. Is there any turning back at this point??

@kissXmakeup  Probably not, but there's no need to. 🙂

Yayyyyyy for promotion!!!!!  @kissXmakeup

Thanks, @wheeeee! Can't wait to start training.

Congratulations! @kissXmakeup!

Thanks, @AMK721! (:

@kissXmakeup  congrats on the promotion! Yippie!!!!! 🙂

That is awesome!!!  Congrats!

So happy for you- for the date and the promotion. 😉

Wow!  What a great way to start the day!   Congratulations!!!!   @kissXmakeup

That's awesome! I hope the date went well too! 😉 

What wonderful news! Congratulations @kissXmakeup ❤ Can't wait to see the pretties you choose to celebrate 😉 

1 Reply
testing