Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

๐Ÿ’– Home Spa Day ๐Ÿฆ„ What does your routine look like?

๐Ÿ’–Share your Home Spa Day ๐Ÿ’– What awesome products save you from a hard week? Help you feel like the magnificent creature you are after life goes and happens everyday? ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Let's share what we love. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a good reccomendation ๐Ÿ™ƒor just show off your beautiful routine.  Tips and Spa secrets welcome!

I would love โค๏ธ to see everyone's spa day at home routine, I have a collection of skin care treats that just fit a mood or a skin care need at the time, so my routine changes **often**. It can be big or small depending on the time I have available. I wish we always had the time for a big routine ๐Ÿ˜… right?

Today's Spa Day was short and sweet but I tried to make the most of it with;

Spoiler
 20221030_100759_mh1667139077092.jpg

โ€ƒ
Today I didn't have alot of time,  I worked an extra shift so I have just one short and sweet day off,  I really wanted a little me time ๐Ÿ™‚ 
So it was a quick warm soak in the tub  with my favorite music,  a sweet smelling honey mask (yummm)  and 2 eye Jelly's. The whole thing was just 20 minutes but it was heavenly ๐Ÿ˜‹ 
๐Ÿ› 
Kiddos were occupied and mom got her time to her self.  Win!

My skin feels very soothed. That mask is really simple but it had Collagen and Alatonin, both ingredients my face enjoys.  It was seasonal, so I think I might be out of luck on it until next year possibly. The eye jelly's boast Collagen as well ๐Ÿฅฐ 

All and all I'm proud of this quick little pick me up

Happy Relaxing!

๐Ÿฅ‚ 

Re: ๐Ÿ’– Home Spa Day ๐Ÿฆ„ What does your routine look like?

@CynthieLu Have you tried to get him into basic skincare???

He's is not into it @JoSometimes but now and then he'll ask my thoughts on something or I'll give him a bit of advice if something about his skin is bothering him. ๐Ÿฉต 

Ohhh thatโ€™s nice that youโ€™re his skincare guru @CynthieLu 

You know it. @JoSometimes lol. I'm always happy too advise when it's wanted.๐Ÿ˜‰

@JoSometimes  Such a great reminder to give our brushes and sponges a spa day!! Tomorrow is the day I take my shower of showers! I will also be using Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!โ„ข Deep Conditioning Hair Mask tomorrow too! 

Enjoy your shower of showers @ather!

@JoSometimes  Thanks! My shower was great until I heard a huge crash and my little guy saying itโ€™s ok mommy papa broke something in the kitchen so I jumped out to see what happened! 

Ohhh nooo @ather! Sorry your shower was ruined but at least your little one is ok!

@CynthieLu Helloooooo. Tonightโ€™s mini self love session consisted of many products and i feel refreshed and calm now.

I started with a shower and used the philosophy 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath in the scent sugared crust as a shampoo and body wash. Then i used the Herbal Essence Vitamin B and Honey conditioner. I ended the shower with a Trader Joeโ€™s Hair Mask- personal fav- and the Papaya Paradise Sugar Scrub from Tree Hut. 

Next i did my skincare! I used the Byoma Creamy Jelly Cleanser. Then for my toner i used the Byoma Brightening Toner! I used the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater (i personally love it!) and used my gua sha on my face (soooooo calming). Finally, I used the Bubble Slam Dunk moisturizer.

After my hair was dry i used the Not Your Motherโ€™s All Eyes On Me Perfecting Spray and brushed through my hair.

Good night BIC!๐Ÿ˜ด

@gennysskin  Sounds like a great night in! 

Thank you for sharing @gennysskin everything you used sounds so relaxing and peaceful. ๐Ÿ’Ÿ โ˜ฎ๏ธ

Gua Sha is incredibly calming, your inspiring me to pick mine up. It's been way too long ๐Ÿ˜… I'm remembering how calming it is too slow down and use it.

What do you use under your Gua Sha? Any preferred pulls per serums? 

Today's mini spa day featured this nourishing and hydrating hair mask from Amika. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฉท

amika Mini Soulfood Nourishing Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL (Thank you so much! @TeamBIC ๐Ÿ˜) I recieved this along with The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum in the Holiday Gratis this year. 

All the unboxing Gratis fun is here on this thread: ๐Ÿ‘‡

Feedback Wanted: TeamBICโ€™s 2023 Holiday Gratis Thread 

1000009443.jpg

I also used a gentle ceramide infused face wash from Glow Recipie Glow Recipe Avocado Ceramide Moisture Barrier Cleanser 5 oz / 150 mL and a strengthening shampoo from Olaplex Olaplex Mini No. 4 Bond Maintenance Strengthening and Reparative Hair Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 100 mL 

1000009469.jpg

I used a little hair product and gently blow dried my hair after.

I had really soft tresses from the hair mask, and I only wore it for 5 minutes. ๐Ÿคฉ ( And I think it's pretty shiny too. ๐Ÿ˜‰) Next time I use this mask I think I'll let it sit in for its full 7 minutes and see if I get even more hydration in my naturally very dry hair.  

More thoughts: The HA serum by Inkey List absorbs wonderfully. I just put a little moisturizer over top and my skin feels hydrated and bouncy.

This mini at home spa moment felt good. ๐Ÿฉตโœจ

@CynthieLu  Great mini spa day! 

Thank you lovely lady! @ather ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ I'm all about little self care sessions. โœจ I think they are soo worth the time spent.

@CynthieLu sounds like a great day but you look awesome 

Thank you so much, you are incredibly kind. @CorgiMommy ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™

I really enjoyed Amika's mask. The hydration stayed with me ( very evident on the ends of my hair) a few days after washing and that says alot about it's hydrating properties. My hair definitely agree's with this one. 

I had a fun masking sesh after a nice relaxing bath today. ๐Ÿฉท

PXL_20231202_154806549.jpg

โ€ƒ

PXL_20231202_154850879.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Foot Mask 1 Pair Cactus / hydrating, wakes up tired feet ๐ŸŒต

I've only use foot masks rarely. I picked this up on a whim on an in store visit too my local Sephora awhile back.

I always enjoy these style of foot masks, I don't know why I don't pick these up more often. They leave your feet soo soft. ๐Ÿฅฐ

This one smelt like aloe and cucumber, totally refreshing! ๐Ÿ’š

PXL_20231202_155020186.jpg

@CynthieLu I do love SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Foot Mask in Coconut + Lavender .  May have to use one tonight after seeing your post 

The SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Coconut Foot Mask mask has been half off all week, I've been so tempted to stock pile ๐Ÿ˜‰ @CorgiMommy 

My favorite is this cactus one thou, it was fantastic.

Have you tried any others? I only have ever seen the coconut one and the cactus. ๐Ÿง

IMG_5089.jpeg

Sniffles and coughs from my little ones meant we werenโ€™t able to enjoy some thanksgiving family time. After they were off to bed, I decided to enjoy some much needed me time.

Is that Teals Lavender bath salts peaking out back there? @JoSometimes Those are a great way to relax and unwind.

Scented baths salts are more enjoyable than bath bombs or any thing else imo. ๐Ÿ˜„

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 94 replies
  • 230 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos28
  • 20221030_100759_mh1667139077092.jpg
  • 20221204_100347_mh1670172205012.jpg
  • 20221204_100754_mh1670172157146.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230203160723688.jpg
  • MTXX_MR20230204100005779.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230210_092844680.jpg