Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

๐Ÿ’– Home Spa Day ๐Ÿฆ„ What does your routine look like?

๐Ÿ’–Share your Home Spa Day ๐Ÿ’– What awesome products save you from a hard week? Help you feel like the magnificent creature you are after life goes and happens everyday? ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Let's share what we love. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a good reccomendation ๐Ÿ™ƒor just show off your beautiful routine.  Tips and Spa secrets welcome!

I would love โค๏ธ to see everyone's spa day at home routine, I have a collection of skin care treats that just fit a mood or a skin care need at the time, so my routine changes **often**. It can be big or small depending on the time I have available. I wish we always had the time for a big routine ๐Ÿ˜… right?

Today's Spa Day was short and sweet but I tried to make the most of it with;

Spoiler
 20221030_100759_mh1667139077092.jpg

โ€ƒ
Today I didn't have alot of time,  I worked an extra shift so I have just one short and sweet day off,  I really wanted a little me time ๐Ÿ™‚ 
So it was a quick warm soak in the tub  with my favorite music,  a sweet smelling honey mask (yummm)  and 2 eye Jelly's. The whole thing was just 20 minutes but it was heavenly ๐Ÿ˜‹ 
๐Ÿ› 
Kiddos were occupied and mom got her time to her self.  Win!

My skin feels very soothed. That mask is really simple but it had Collagen and Alatonin, both ingredients my face enjoys.  It was seasonal, so I think I might be out of luck on it until next year possibly. The eye jelly's boast Collagen as well ๐Ÿฅฐ 

All and all I'm proud of this quick little pick me up

Happy Relaxing!

๐Ÿฅ‚ 

Re: ๐Ÿ’– Home Spa Day ๐Ÿฆ„ What does your routine look like?

This is more of a hair spa day lol. I recently dyed hair and it's been feeling rough. ๐Ÿ˜“

So I made the time to use K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL (after it processed for 5 minutes) I put on amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask 8 oz/ 250 mL 

1000014038.jpg

I followed up with Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum 3 oz / 90 mL and JVN Mini Complete Blowout Styling Milk before styling.

1000014100.png

โ€ƒ

โ€ƒ

Everything is looking much smoother now ๐Ÿ’–

๐Ÿ˜€

Spending a little time this morning using my LED face mask.

I don't think I make enough time for this device but I have been trying to work or back into a routine of 3-4 times a week. 

1000013855.jpg

I'm like a storm trooper at a dance party ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกโค๏ธ lol ๐Ÿคฃ

Gave some of my makeup brushes a much needed spa experience today ๐Ÿงผ๐Ÿซง๐Ÿ™‚

1000013765.jpg

โ€ƒ

1000013766.jpg

The Sweet kitty is for scale ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฉท

I used SEPHORA COLLECTION Sigma x Sephora Brush Cleanser, but I dropped it....and broke the dispenser. ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

@CynthieLu what a sweet kittie

She's a gem @CorgiMommy ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™‚

She really likes my makeup brushes thou. ๐Ÿ˜…

It's self care Saturday over here. ๐Ÿฅณ

I made time for a little mask pick me up session today ๐Ÿ’

(@Lila12345678 you inspired me to put these foot masks to use ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™)

1000012036.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Coconut Foot Mask 

Clarins Cryo-Flash Instant Lift Effect & Glow Boosting Face Mask 2.5 oz / 75 g 

That both are a total treat. My feet feel *amazingly soft* and my face feels lifted and radiant. ๐Ÿคฉ Ahhh totally worth it!

Wear time for the foot mask was 20 minutes and 10 for my face mask. I just put them on and relaxed in bed reading a book and let them work thier magic. โœจ๐Ÿช„ 

@CynthieLu 

I hope you enjoyed this moment you took for yourself! โญ

I did, @Lila12345678 , thank you. โœจ๐Ÿ™

It's been a while since I made the time and effort, I used to try to make the time once a week for things like this but its been slipping my mind too often. I hope I can get back into the self care habit. 

My routine changes a lot because Iโ€™m not loyal to products and I always like to try new things.

My routine can also be shorter if I have less time.

To set the mood, I like to light a wax melt burner (or a candle), drink some tea & use a meditation app (I use balance which I like very much).

B1FAC70F-B5E7-423C-87E2-27BB708B4342.jpeg

โ€ƒProducts:

Spoiler

โ€ข Wax Melts Burner (unknown + I donโ€™t remember where I got it ๐Ÿ˜…)
โ€ข Bubbling Cauldron wax melts - Charmed Coven (I love them so much! They smell so good)

โ€ข Bai Mu Dan white tea - Camelia Sinensis (My favorite tea brand)
โ€ข Aynsley tea cup (thriffted)

After I take a hot bath ๐Ÿ”ฅ & I relax

0F292F13-FAE3-42AF-AB53-04D4DF8ED808.jpeg

โ€ƒProducts:

Spoiler

โ€ข Peace of Mind bath oil - Madame Phoenix

โ€ข Youth Essence Sea Bath -

โ€ข Lait soin nutrition intense - Le petit marseillais

โ€ข Snow bear soap - Lush (Itโ€™s my favorite product from the christmas collection from Lush.)

โ€ข Natural loofah sponge

โ€ข Flake away scrub - Soap & Glory Bubbling

Sometimes I like to do some hand + foot care

FA289F1D-660D-41A9-8729-431C4751AE92.jpeg

โ€ƒProducts:

Spoiler

L'Occitane Mini Hand Cream 
โ€ข Fusskraft foot cream - Gehwol

โ€ข Bath salts - Gehwohl (They can be used as a bath salt if you use 3 packets or as a foot bath (1 packet)

SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Coconut Foot Mask 
SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Mango Hand Mask 
I didnโ€™t use my Sephora masks yet but I use any brand of hand and foot sheet masks.

This is a fabulous home spa experience you set up for yourself @Lila12345678 ๐Ÿ’

You thought of everything! Hum...I have those same foot masks, I definitely need to break them out soon. 

I love that you set the mood with scent. That takes this to a whole new level of relaxation. Thank you for sharing this, it's awesome!

I feel what your saying, changing this routine to fit your time and schedule, sometimes that feels like the only way you'd get some self pampering in.

You've inspired me to try and get a little self care sesh going. It's been too long. 

@CynthieLu

Iโ€™m happy it inspired you to get a self care session ๐Ÿง–๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

You did and I totally appreciate it! ๐Ÿ˜‰ @Lila12345678 

IMG_7190.jpeg

The forecast called for a ton of snow today. While we were spared here, it was still pretty icy on the ground, so we stayed indoors today. A perfect day for some self-care. 

Facial Cleansing - Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser (I hope Iโ€™m tagging the right oneโ€ฆ)

Hair Care - Head and Shoulders Clinical Strength and Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!โ„ข Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL 

Body - Uriage Xeramose Cleansing Soothing Oil and Anti-Itch Soothing Oil Balm

IMG_7189.jpeg

And since we didnโ€™t go out, that meant a no-makeup day. So my makeup brushes and sponge got a spa day too! SEPHORA COLLECTION Deep-Cleaning Brush and Sponge Shampoo 5.1 oz / 150 mL 

That was a great idea and way to use some of your time stuck indoors. @JoSometimes ๐ŸŒธ Self care days feels so good right?

How is your longer hair liking the Briogeo Mask? 

Lol, brushes need love to! Omg mine are soooo over due, it's shameful. ๐Ÿ˜… 

I have a Sephora brush cleaner as well, it works amazing! SEPHORA COLLECTION Sigma x Sephora Brush Cleanser ( I think they possibly don't even make it anymore) 

@CynthieLu Ahhhh my hair always feels sooo much softer after using it. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

My wife gave herโ€™s a wash last week and I figured I should wash mine too. ๐Ÿ˜…

I love that it's winning for both of you โค๏ธ @JoSometimes that's awesome!

@CynthieLu Oohhhh I meant she washed her brushes, which made me think it was time to give mine a way too. 

She knew about Briogeo long before I did. She gave me a few foils to try a few years ago. 

Lol ooooh I get it. ๐Ÿ˜‚ @JoSometimes I was totally talking about the conditioner. 

I got my spouse using Briogeo. This one, the Briogeo Superfoods Matcha + Apple Replenishing Shampoo. His hair smells so good now. If I leave it in the shower he tends to reach for it. ๐Ÿ

@CynthieLu I love that you got your spouse into haircare with some subliminal messaging! ๐Ÿ˜‰

It's supreme subliminal, if I talk about it I think he'd stop using it lol. @JoSometimes ๐Ÿ˜‚

94 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 94 replies
  • 230 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos28
  • 20221030_100759_mh1667139077092.jpg
  • 20221204_100347_mh1670172205012.jpg
  • 20221204_100754_mh1670172157146.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230203160723688.jpg
  • MTXX_MR20230204100005779.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230210_092844680.jpg