Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

๐Ÿ’– Home Spa Day ๐Ÿฆ„ What does your routine look like?

๐Ÿ’–Share your Home Spa Day ๐Ÿ’– What awesome products save you from a hard week? Help you feel like the magnificent creature you are after life goes and happens everyday? ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Let's share what we love. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a good reccomendation ๐Ÿ™ƒor just show off your beautiful routine.  Tips and Spa secrets welcome!

I would love โค๏ธ to see everyone's spa day at home routine, I have a collection of skin care treats that just fit a mood or a skin care need at the time, so my routine changes **often**. It can be big or small depending on the time I have available. I wish we always had the time for a big routine ๐Ÿ˜… right?

Today's Spa Day was short and sweet but I tried to make the most of it with;

Spoiler
 20221030_100759_mh1667139077092.jpg

โ€ƒ
Today I didn't have alot of time,  I worked an extra shift so I have just one short and sweet day off,  I really wanted a little me time ๐Ÿ™‚ 
So it was a quick warm soak in the tub  with my favorite music,  a sweet smelling honey mask (yummm)  and 2 eye Jelly's. The whole thing was just 20 minutes but it was heavenly ๐Ÿ˜‹ 
๐Ÿ› 
Kiddos were occupied and mom got her time to her self.  Win!

My skin feels very soothed. That mask is really simple but it had Collagen and Alatonin, both ingredients my face enjoys.  It was seasonal, so I think I might be out of luck on it until next year possibly. The eye jelly's boast Collagen as well ๐Ÿฅฐ 

All and all I'm proud of this quick little pick me up

Happy Relaxing!

๐Ÿฅ‚ 

Re: ๐Ÿ’– Home Spa Day ๐Ÿฆ„ What does your routine look like?

@CynthieLu Yes! I know scents can trigger eczema but I find this is fine. I usually end with a good shower to rinse everything off anyway. 

I do the same thing! ๐Ÿ˜‚ @JoSometimes great minds ๐Ÿ˜‰

Everytime I use bombs or after fancy stuff I just make sure to rinse everything off and moisturize thoroughly. Gotta protect our skin.

Teals dosen't aggrivate my skin at all, it's nice stuff. ๐Ÿ’œ

@CynthieLu Hahaha yes! Iโ€™m not the only one who does that!

I have a bunch of simple โ€œwould you ratherโ€ questions that I ask students when Iโ€™m either stalling for time or trying to build rapport. Shower vs bath is one of them. Most students say no to baths and wonder why people willingly soak in the same water thatโ€™s now dirty from the bath. No one realizes that itโ€™s ok to take a shower after to get everything squeaky-clean!

Lol sometimes I quickly shower before my bath too wash everything away before a nice long soak, I looooove baths @JoSometimes 

Using my day off for some much needed relaxing time in the tub. The scents by L'Occitaine take my senses to a sweet almond paradise.

MTXX_MH20231007_130107954.jpg

L'Occitane Cleansing And Softening Refillable Shower Oil With Almond Oil 16.9 oz / 500 mL 

The Almond mist was from L'Occitaine Direct. It's a nice end to my whole routine.I get to take the scent with me for longer. I give myself a few generous spritz after moisturizing ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

I love the photo of your me-time products @CynthieLu! That almond shower oil smells so good. 

For me itโ€™s a foot bath and tree hut sugar scrubs!

I hear you on this @TenleyS foot care is soooo important. We use our feet all day long, the deserve some relaxation ๐Ÿ˜‡

Do you use bath salts for your foot soak?

1.  Stage  the  evening.

2.  Have  a  plan.

Crunch several benefits into one evening by multitasking and strategizing. If you're a bath lover, apply face and hair masks before getting in the tub, and end with a clear water rinse and shampoo  under the faucet. Prefer showers? Do your masks and relax with a book or audiotape while they work โ€ฆ and then step under the spray. If your skin is rough or looking dingy and dull, consider a gentle facial scrub to buff away dead cells. Use a very mild touch and a micro-fine emollient formula like St. Ives Soft Skin Face Scrub Avocado & Honey  or Palmerโ€™s Coconut Sugar Facial Scrub. Skip scrubs if your facial skin is very sensitive or prone to rosacea , broken capillaries or any other medical issue and jump to skin tip number 4. Or try adding a body scrub like the Tree Hut Shea Shea Sugar Scrub in Moroccan Rose to your bath or shower so any follow-up body creams and oils absorb better. And โ€ฆ before jumping in the tub or shower, remove old polish, and file and shape your fingernails. Once wet, they're more apt to break or split

3.  Slather  on  a  hair  mask.

4.  Choose  a  hydrating  face  mask.

This is one of the key treatments in your spa night because it quickly resets dry, parched skin thatโ€™s looking needy and tired. Ignore masks labeled clarifying and pore cleansing and choose one that emphasizes moisturizing specifically with wrinkle-plumping hyaluronic acid. Choose a pre-infused sheet mask like Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Super Hydrating Sheet Mask ) or Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Face Mask  or a more intensive overnight mask like the Olay Hydrating Overnight Gel Mask with Vitamin E in place of a night cream. All are applied to a makeup-free, freshly cleansed face, of course.

5.  Do  an  under-eye  peel-off  mask.

6.  Relax  in  a  steamy  tub  or  shower.

7.  Moisturize  to  seal  the  deal.

8.  Pamper  your  feet  with  a  scrub  or  mask  and  massage.

9.  Give  hands  a  TLC  makeover

Wow,  your relaxing sesh has everything! ๐Ÿคฉ @Moksham I'm taking notes over here ๐Ÿ“

Thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ’• I love how multi tasking your routine is. What are your go to faves right now for your masks?

Today I did a quick little R&R ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿก ๐Ÿ’•

MTXX_MH20230331_094839636.jpg

I used,

Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 

Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum 3 oz / 90 mL 

Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kindโ„ข Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL 

Collagen Eye Masks from Marshalls

Lavender Bear Bath Bomb from Lush

NuFACE NuFACEยฎ Mini+ Petite Facial Toning Device 

My Nuface is so relaxing to use and zen out to with a depuffing face massage.

I did my weekly olaplex treatment and followed with a 5 minute moisture boost with The Kiwi Moisture Mask ๐Ÿฅ

And the best part was a hot soak with a fizzy bath bomb ๐Ÿฅฐ

I love a day I can spend time relaxing with some self care. 

I feel refreshed and rejuvenated ๐Ÿ˜‡

It's been a few and I was in need of some me time, so a home spa day was calling my name ๐Ÿฉท ๐Ÿ› 

I did little house cleaning and then pampered myself with a relaxing bath and 2 face masks. I've never double downed on masks before but I felt like doing something new ๐Ÿ˜‰

The wear time on these was 25- 30 minutes so I had a good long soak with a candle I hadn't used before. This sweet candle was a Christmas gift from a coworker ๐Ÿฅฐ It smells soo sugary and yummy, right up my sweet tooth alley ๐Ÿจ

I used some of my favorite after washing olaplex hair items to finish up,I really love the antioxidant serum that is no. 9. I only need half a pump for my long fine hair, this bottle has lasted me forever (๐Ÿ˜„ and that's always great!)

I get smooth results with no 6, **especially when I don't want to heat style my hair,  it air dries nicely with this excellent combo ๐Ÿ‘Œ ** so this combo is a winner for me. 

Yummy scents, quality hair care,  this was a good one friends ๐Ÿ˜Š 

MTXX_MH20230303_111156120.jpg

โ€ƒ

MTXX_MH20230303_111247186.jpg

โ€ƒ

@CynthieLu Sounds like an excellent at home spa day. I am definitely due for one ๐Ÿ˜…. Is it me, or has this week been a long one? I really like the addition of a candle to the bath. My fiancรฉe bought me a wooden tray for the bath, and he always bugs me because I don't use it much. I think this weekend i am going to have a bath with a candle and a hot beverage โ˜•๏ธ. How was the result of double masking?

I love that! Our bath couldn't fit one but it's such a thoughtful gift from your fiance ๐Ÿ˜

The more you use it, I'll bet the more you'll love it! They sound so handy and a wooden one I bet looks fab ๐Ÿ‘Œ 

Oh yes this week was long, you nailed it. I only get one day off and that's OK but that it's another reason I wanted it to be extra soothing and calming ๐Ÿ˜Œ 

Double masking was awesome but probably more so becuase these two masks were soo great.  It was my first time using either of them ๐Ÿฅฐ

masks just scream at home spa day to me-I love the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Matcha ! i have combo skin but it gets dry with chlorine so it just adds a little extra โœจ and also love Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector for hair

I do love that sheet mask.  

Masks are such a nice way to relax @malgal10 they just are so calming โœจ๏ธ

Do you have any favorites?

I am a big fan of Olaplex, I *try* to use no.3 once a week ๐Ÿคฉ It's a good one!

@malgal10 Great items for an at home spa day. I hope you got to relax and enjoy.

It's a little off topic, but you know who needed a spa day ๐Ÿงผ๐Ÿงผ๐Ÿซง๐Ÿซง

My brushes ๐Ÿ˜‹

MTXX_MH20230210_092844680.jpg

Sparkly clean tools feel soooo good! ๐Ÿคฉ

Thanks for the reminder I need to clean my brushes

@CynthieLu 

Definitely satisfying 

IMG_20230311_164326178.jpg

โ€ƒ

Conversation Stats
  • 94 replies
  • 230 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos28
  • 20221030_100759_mh1667139077092.jpg
  • 20221204_100347_mh1670172205012.jpg
  • 20221204_100754_mh1670172157146.jpg