Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

๐Ÿ’– Home Spa Day ๐Ÿฆ„ What does your routine look like?

๐Ÿ’–Share your Home Spa Day ๐Ÿ’– What awesome products save you from a hard week? Help you feel like the magnificent creature you are after life goes and happens everyday? ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Let's share what we love. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a good reccomendation ๐Ÿ™ƒor just show off your beautiful routine.  Tips and Spa secrets welcome!

I would love โค๏ธ to see everyone's spa day at home routine, I have a collection of skin care treats that just fit a mood or a skin care need at the time, so my routine changes **often**. It can be big or small depending on the time I have available. I wish we always had the time for a big routine ๐Ÿ˜… right?

Today's Spa Day was short and sweet but I tried to make the most of it with;

Spoiler
 20221030_100759_mh1667139077092.jpg

โ€ƒ
Today I didn't have alot of time,  I worked an extra shift so I have just one short and sweet day off,  I really wanted a little me time ๐Ÿ™‚ 
So it was a quick warm soak in the tub  with my favorite music,  a sweet smelling honey mask (yummm)  and 2 eye Jelly's. The whole thing was just 20 minutes but it was heavenly ๐Ÿ˜‹ 
๐Ÿ› 
Kiddos were occupied and mom got her time to her self.  Win!

My skin feels very soothed. That mask is really simple but it had Collagen and Alatonin, both ingredients my face enjoys.  It was seasonal, so I think I might be out of luck on it until next year possibly. The eye jelly's boast Collagen as well ๐Ÿฅฐ 

All and all I'm proud of this quick little pick me up

Happy Relaxing!

๐Ÿฅ‚ 

Re: ๐Ÿ’– Home Spa Day ๐Ÿฆ„ What does your routine look like?

Oooh yes sooo freah and clean โ€Œ๐Ÿ™Œโ€Œ @CorgiMommy that has got to feel good! โ€Œ๐Ÿ˜„โ€Œ

@CorgiMommy, it's soooooo satisfying when it's all done ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿฉท

I had been putting it off for a really long time ๐Ÿซข

@CynthieLu Brushes need tlc too! I really enjoy washing my brushes. What do you use to clean them.

I bought this when there was a sale on Sephora collections items, it's really good @Mellmars1185 

#SEPHORA COLLECTION Sigma x Sephora Brush Cleanser ๐Ÿ˜  

My brushes always appreciate spa days, as well! ๐Ÿ˜… My one eye brush is used more often, usually washed apart from the other brushes, so I think might buy backup brushes next time. 

@ionianblue i know what you mean, some see more use than others ๐Ÿ˜‹ that's a good idea! 

@CynthieLu Shhhh!  Don't tell my brushes; they'll be jealous.

@CookieGirl1 lol ๐Ÿ˜„ 

I was really putting it off but I had to, it had been to long ๐Ÿ˜…

@CynthieLu I gave mine a good cleaning a few weeks ago. They were overdue for a little TLC.

Isn't it so nice when they are all clean again ๐Ÿ˜ @JoSometimes 

I did a hair care themed spa day yesterday, I had an evening out to get ready for so my hair needed a little tlc moment ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿงผ๐Ÿ›

I used the k18 Detox Shampoo and Hair Mask while I relaxed with a hydrating jelly face mask. *loves!*

This shampoo makes my hair feel so soft and my scalp feels so refreshed. It's the most gentle detox shampoo I have ever used. It dosen't mess up my hair dye either( I love vibrant reds at the moment ๐Ÿ˜‰โค) after the hair mask has done its 4 minute magic I added some leave in conditioner to my ends and this antioxidant serum all over by Olaplex that my hair absolutely loves! ๐Ÿคฉ

The face mask I used it to soothe my skin after Exfoliating with #SEPHORA COLLECTION Metal Facial Razor, I try to use this tool every two weeks, I love that it is reusable and I just buy blade replacements as needed. It helps me exfoliate and create a smoother surface for makeup.

I did a blow out look with the ButterCup Blow Dryer and the High Top Rollers by Dry Bar and the JVN volumizing mouse and Styling Milk. ( I'll tag all products used below, I can't add everything to the post because my phone is glitching on the site these days) I finished the look with a little Moroccan Hair Oil on my ends for shine โœจ๏ธ

I recieved the Detox Shampoo and K18 Mask, JVN Blowout Milk, Moroccanoil Treatment and Buttercup Blowdrier from @TeamBIC Holiday Gratis. *thank you for these fabulous work horses *The other products are my own purchases. 

MTXX_MH20230203160723688.jpg

โ€ƒ

MTXX_MR20230204100005779.jpg

โ€ƒ

It sounds like such a relaxing and enjoyable way to get ready, @CynthieLu! You look beautiful!

Thank you @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ’• I hadn't taken the time for a nice relaxing bath in a while so it felt extra great ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Those products really do all the work but I do love the shine and smoothness  

@CynthieLu you look beautiful for your night out. I hope you had a great evening. One of my favourite things to do is get ready to go ou (when I have time) I really enjoy the whole process. It sounds like you had a nice self care day ๐Ÿฅฐ. I really like the colour of your hair also!

I know what you mean @Mellmars1185 When I have the time to enjoy the process, it's fun. You can plan out everything without the rush. It just happened to be a day that I had the time and all the pieces feel into place for the self care time. ๐Ÿ˜‡

My hair dosent look this good or smooth with out the help.  The Olaplex No.9 and No 6. Work well for a smooth blow out, but then I tried JVN....and it's a whole another level. Day 2 and my hair is as smooth and shiny as when I took that pic.

Thank you so much lovely! 

Great collection of beauty products of different brands can really make the difference ...

Thank you so much @mantia ๐Ÿ’•

Also, thinking these are great for spa days:

OUAI St. Barts Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g

OUAI Chill Pills 6 x 1.5 oz/ 42.5 g 

Haven't tried the chill pills, but I love the scrub

I've eyed up both of these @danielledanielle  They have a very relaxing spa like vibe ๐Ÿ˜‡ scrubs leave your skin sooo soft too โœจ๏ธ heavenly!

The coconut oil in that scrub is particularly nice @CynthieLu , and the scent is lovely.  It's got piรฑa colada vibes

Oooh that sounds yummy! @danielledanielle ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ˜

Conversation Stats
  • 94 replies
  • 230 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos28
  • 20221030_100759_mh1667139077092.jpg
  • 20221204_100347_mh1670172205012.jpg
  • 20221204_100754_mh1670172157146.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230203160723688.jpg
  • MTXX_MR20230204100005779.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230210_092844680.jpg