Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

HELP IN CT FOR SOMEONE I LOVE BATTLING DEPRESSION AND NEEDS HELP WITH HER HAIR

Hi. We live in CT and though times are bad, I am not looking for anything for free. I'm desperately looking for HELP for someone I love very much who has been battling and suffering from SEVERE DEPRESSION. She has a hard time rolling out of bed let alone being able to do some needed everyday self-care. SHE TRIES SO HARD. SHE DESERVES the best but has only been given the worst life has to offer and it's so sad. A lot is genetic and a lot is her own. Her hair has become really matted and knotted she needs THE KIND of HELP THAT I READ ABOUT A STYLIST FOR SEPHORA GAVE A YOUNG WOMAN IN MY FRIEND'S SITUATION. This would TRULY be a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! She has been too embarrassed to show me and tell me until now. I told her about an article I read and to my SURPRISE, she began getting really emotional and I asked her what is wrong and she said "nothing. I'M feeling so HOPEFUL. I would do that In a heartbeat. I didn't know people are doing that for PEOPLE LIKE ME." When I tell u my HEART SANG... OMG. She cried but it was a HAPPY HOPEFUL cry so I cried too. I gotta find this service for her. I will pay what you want. Times are hard. No doubt. But I have to make this happen. She WILL do it. I talked to her about it. She wouldn't let me, obviously. But is all for this. Others might be too embarrassed, but she just takes advantage of any kind of help she can get and get to, from outside sources so it doesn't actually "surprise" me. It more shocked me I guess. It's hard to pin a word to it. She just has the BIGGEST HEART and is so EMPATHETIC  and really needs and deserves this. Can you or someone PLEASE help? We are located in CENTRAL CONNECTICUT IN THE WeHa AREA BUT WILL GO OUT OF AREA A BIT. Thank you for your time. Have a safe and happy holiday. 

Re: HELP IN CT FOR SOMEONE I LOVE BATTLING DEPRESSION AND NEEDS HELP WITH HER HAIR

@MoreLikeMe You may have better luck calling some salons in your local area to see what services they may be able to offer your friend. I hope you find someone who can help! 💜

Re: HELP IN CT FOR SOMEONE I LOVE BATTLING DEPRESSION AND NEEDS HELP WITH HER HAIR

Beuty by umar in houston i was able to keep my hair 

20220525_163948.jpg

Screenshot_20220615-210430_Messages.jpg

 after  saved my hair thank god 🙏🏼 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • 20220525_163948.jpg
  • Screenshot_20220615-210430_Messages.jpg
testing