Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

Cruelty-Free Beauty

Hi! Can we start a group for Cruelty-Free products- make-up, skincare, etc. to discuss the latest and greatest cruelty-free and natural/clean products? Also want to suggest to Sephora to add “Cruelty-Free” as a filter option for their online shopping. Thanks!!

Re: Cruelty-Free Beauty

YASS

Yes Sephora, please do add this cruelty free filter! More people are becoming aware and caring about animal welfare and will only purchase kind products.

Im going fully cruelty free

Anyone knowa good lip gloss?

@Glamerannie22 hey!! google the brand "benecos", they have lip glosses and lip balms that are vegan and cruelty free 💚

Cruelty-Free Beauty

such good ideas. I shop clean and cruelty free - i wish it was easier to filter products that way

RE: Cruelty-Free Beauty

I love this idea! I use products recommended by Carli Baybel- she’s cruelty free.

Re: RE: Cruelty-Free Beauty

I've been looking for a thread/group just like this and totally support Sephora adding a cruelty-free filter - or even a separate section! 

I look forward to seeing what others recommend when it comes to all things cruelty-free skincare and beauty products. I'm currently looking for a cruelty-free summer fragrance - any ideas? Thanks in advance! 

Re: RE: Cruelty-Free Beauty

Omg thanks so much for saying this together we all can make all make up cruelty free!

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing