Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Use Your FSA/HSA at Sephora! (US Only)

Use your FSA/HSA at Sephora!Use your FSA/HSA at Sephora!

Did you know? In the US, you can make the most of your tax-free dollars with FSA/HSA eligible skincare. At Sephora, that means SPF 15+ sun care as well as acne solutions like spot treatments and light-therapy tools, and medicated skincare products. However, please be sure to confirm eligibility with your benefits provider.

Learn more and shop our top picks.*

Here’s how it works:

STEP 1: Shop your eligible items

STEP 2: Save the receipt emailed to you

STEP 3: Submit it to your benefits provider for reimbursement

Already got your products? Click reply to share your experience and show off your haul! Don't forget to tag your FSA/HSA eligible products using the "#" symbol!

*Learn more in the tab below.

Spoiler

*DISCLAIMER: Keep in mind that the list of approved FSA and HSA items is maintained by the IRS and may change at any time. Relying on the FSA-eligible highlight badge on sephora.com is not a substitute for checking your plan documentation. You are responsible for ensuring that you use your FSA or HSA funds to pay for FSA- or HSA-qualified expenses. The information provided on sephora.com is provided as an educational resource only. The content is from other public sources and is reproduced here for the convenience of consumers. Sephora does not guarantee accuracy of this information. This information is not professional advice concerning financial, tax, or legal matters and is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. You should always consult an appropriate professional when you have specific questions about your FSA and HSA or FSA- or HSA-qualified expenses. If you have questions or concerns about FSA- or HSA-qualified expenses, ask your plan administrator for more information.

Read FAQs >

Re: Use Your FSA/HSA at Sephora! (US Only)

the goodsthe goods

Loved getting all the fancy SPF products that are covered by my FSA. Necessaries body wash too!!

Hey, do you know where we can find the official list from the IRS that contains what products apply?

I grabbed the #olehenricksen Banana Bright Sunscreen and the Touchland Hand Sanitizer in my first FSA@Sephora haul! 

ole.JPGtouch.JPG

Re: Coming Soon: Use Your FSA/HSA at Sephora! (US Only)

@SephoraBIC @yay I can put my HSA card to use at Sephora 

You sure can! It works just the same as the FSA account.  Sephora doesn't accept the FSA/HSA cards so you pay with a normal card and then file for reimbursement with your benefits provider.

@callierocks I have a HSA credit card and it can be used without having to be reimbursed. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos4
  • Use your FSA/HSA at Sephora!
  • ole.JPG
  • touch.JPG
  • the goods
testing