cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

May_Favorites.jpg

Can you all believe itโ€™s already time for another monthly favorites thread?! It feels like just yesterday we were sharing our April must-haves. We love learning about the products other beauty lovers have been enjoying to most each month and weโ€™re so excited to see which hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you used the most during the month of May. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Iโ€™ll get the party started. Here are my May favorites:

Which products were your May faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

For May I have to say that although I haven't used it the most, I have loved CHRISTOPHE ROBIN - Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil

the most. And it will last me a very long time. 

@BrendaBT 

Also, can I claim a new May favourite after only using once? Urban Decay blush in Bittersweet. ๐Ÿ’œ

This is a beautiful hair mask @l8totheparty; smells so good too! ๐Ÿ™‚

It definitely has a unique scent! @itsfi 

@l8totheparty I love Christophe Robin products, but have not tried this mask. Do you use the same amount of product you'd use with any other mask?

I have somewhat thick, past my shoulders hair, and it states that since it is highly concentrated to use a small amount.  So there is no slathering it on as I do with other masks. Hope that helps! @Cyncynn 

This was definitely a wondrous, wallet-damaging, haulsome month.

Love my Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer Caramel Cutie

I got in Caramel Cutie, which works so well for me as a contour, too.  And, it's just so subtle.   I finally have a bronzer that doesn't look gray or like dirt, most of them run too cool for me.

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Afternoon Snack/Mo' Hunnyin Afternoon Snack/Mo' Hunny.  I can never have too many highlighters, even though I think I have too many highlighters.  It's a phenomenal highlighter to layer over each other and I like using the shimmer side for subtle highlights on cupid's bow and on my nose.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - #LASHSTORIES.

I've been upping my lashgame, and not only are these lashes affordable, they are ridiculously cute and come in so many great varieties.  At first, I felt that some of the selections would be too overwhelming on me, but each style I've tried so far looks great.  This month I'm really loving Bubbly & Roll with it.

Hourglass Unrealโ„ข High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss Strike

This is the gloss that wants to be a lipstick.  And thanks to the 20% sale, I decided to try it, because I had feelings about a $30 gloss.  I was won over by an online review in Essence.  It's not crazy sticky, in fact, it really feels moisturizing when I rub my lips together.  And the shade Strike is soooooo gorgeous in the tube.

KVD Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation 180 Tan Deep

Really love it.  I SMASHED it though, so it's now officially a stay at home, loose powder :/.  I use it like a finishing powder, has a nice blurring effect.

20190525_162328.jpg

The Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 mlwas definitely a standout favorite for me this month.  I've had really good luck with the brand in general and this was the first time that I'd tried this night mask.  Honestly, when I got it I really didn't have high hopes for it and I wasn't actually overly excited about even trying it but it had really good reviews so I decided to test it out anyway and I'm SO glad that I did!  This is one of those products that I genuinely get excited about using and I love everything about it from the texture to the smell to the way that it makes my skin feel asolutely amazing--I will, without a doubt, repurchase it when I eventually finish it.

Ohhhh I recently got the Super Berry Mask, but havenโ€™t tried it yet - Iโ€™m trying to use up a few other things first, but I canโ€™t wait!  ๐Ÿ’— @CookieGirl1 

@Tamara76 I'll be completely honest and say that I honestly wasn't very excited about it, even after reading the glowing reviews because I was convinced that it was just another "overhyped" product.  It's not.  It's beautiful.  I want a lifetime supply.

love this mask @CookieGirl1

love this mask @CookieGirl1

Re: love this mask @CookieGirl1

@lmaster I CAN'T get enough of it.  Huge two thumbs up from me!!!!

I love this mask @CookieGirl1!โค๏ธ

@CookieGirl1 Oh yes! I love this mask too! The texture is like whipped mousse. It feels great on the skin. I have a deluxe sample that I used tonight! 

@Titian06, the Laneige lip balm is great! ๐Ÿ™‚ Which flavor is your favorite?

@itsfi - I received the peach flavor in a Sephora gratis box.  I really like peaches, so I'm not disappointed with this flavor at all! I'd like to try all the flavors.  As I have "room" in future orders, I'll be adding another lip balm. ๐Ÿ˜„

hahaha @Titian06! ๐Ÿ™‚ The Laneige balms are great; worth making "room" for! lol!

D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpegSUPERGOOP! - CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum SPF 35+ Sunscreen - Fair to LightBAREMINERALS - BARESKINยฎ Complete Coverage Serum Concealer - FairCOOLA Mineral Sun Silk Crรจme SPF 30 1.5 oz/ 44 mL

SUPERGOOP! - Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40

Some of my favs this month. Iโ€™m looking for a mineral sunscreen that works well under makeup. Loving the CC cream for more natural days with the besame setting powder. 

Love your list, @jen81 !  Besame powders are lovely!๐Ÿ’—

@jen81 I absolutely love the Bareminerals Bareskin Concealer. I use it as a concealer, but it works beautifully as a foundation as well because it's so lightweight. <333

Yaaay! Thanks for starting this thread @BrendaBT! I'll have to think about my faves this month. That Dior primer looks great - I've been eyeing it since it came out. ๐Ÿ™‚

Conversation Stats
Photos27
  • May_Favorites.jpg
  • may 2019 faves
  • FDBD9AD3-1234-4E1D-9B4F-E3F45A778760.jpeg
  • D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpeg
  • 20190525_162328.jpg
  • May favorites, part 1.
  • L: pressed Dark Matter shadow (from a palette). R: Dark Matter pigment (from Dark Star kit).
  • May favorites, part 2.
  • mayfaves.jpg
  • Mayfaves.jpg
  • 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190531161349921.jpg
  • 8B703FED-F9D9-4DF6-A158-DB20A10B6D02.jpeg
  • @glowrecipe
  • May Favorites
testing