cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

May_Favorites.jpg

Can you all believe it’s already time for another monthly favorites thread?! It feels like just yesterday we were sharing our April must-haves. We love learning about the products other beauty lovers have been enjoying to most each month and we’re so excited to see which hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you used the most during the month of May. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

I’ll get the party started. Here are my May favorites:

Which products were your May faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

For May I have to say that although I haven't used it the most, I have loved CHRISTOPHE ROBIN - Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil

the most. And it will last me a very long time. 

@BrendaBT 

Also, can I claim a new May favourite after only using once? Urban Decay blush in Bittersweet. 💜

This is a beautiful hair mask @l8totheparty; smells so good too! 🙂

It definitely has a unique scent! @itsfi 

@l8totheparty I love Christophe Robin products, but have not tried this mask. Do you use the same amount of product you'd use with any other mask?

I have somewhat thick, past my shoulders hair, and it states that since it is highly concentrated to use a small amount.  So there is no slathering it on as I do with other masks. Hope that helps! @Cyncynn 

This was definitely a wondrous, wallet-damaging, haulsome month.

Love my Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer Caramel Cutie

I got in Caramel Cutie, which works so well for me as a contour, too.  And, it's just so subtle.   I finally have a bronzer that doesn't look gray or like dirt, most of them run too cool for me.

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Afternoon Snack/Mo' Hunnyin Afternoon Snack/Mo' Hunny.  I can never have too many highlighters, even though I think I have too many highlighters.  It's a phenomenal highlighter to layer over each other and I like using the shimmer side for subtle highlights on cupid's bow and on my nose.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - #LASHSTORIES.

I've been upping my lashgame, and not only are these lashes affordable, they are ridiculously cute and come in so many great varieties.  At first, I felt that some of the selections would be too overwhelming on me, but each style I've tried so far looks great.  This month I'm really loving Bubbly & Roll with it.

Hourglass Unreal™ High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss Strike

This is the gloss that wants to be a lipstick.  And thanks to the 20% sale, I decided to try it, because I had feelings about a $30 gloss.  I was won over by an online review in Essence.  It's not crazy sticky, in fact, it really feels moisturizing when I rub my lips together.  And the shade Strike is soooooo gorgeous in the tube.

KVD Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation 180 Tan Deep

Really love it.  I SMASHED it though, so it's now officially a stay at home, loose powder :/.  I use it like a finishing powder, has a nice blurring effect.

20190525_162328.jpg

The Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 mlwas definitely a standout favorite for me this month.  I've had really good luck with the brand in general and this was the first time that I'd tried this night mask.  Honestly, when I got it I really didn't have high hopes for it and I wasn't actually overly excited about even trying it but it had really good reviews so I decided to test it out anyway and I'm SO glad that I did!  This is one of those products that I genuinely get excited about using and I love everything about it from the texture to the smell to the way that it makes my skin feel asolutely amazing--I will, without a doubt, repurchase it when I eventually finish it.

Ohhhh I recently got the Super Berry Mask, but haven’t tried it yet - I’m trying to use up a few other things first, but I can’t wait!  💗 @CookieGirl1 

@Tamara76 I'll be completely honest and say that I honestly wasn't very excited about it, even after reading the glowing reviews because I was convinced that it was just another "overhyped" product.  It's not.  It's beautiful.  I want a lifetime supply.

love this mask @CookieGirl1

love this mask @CookieGirl1

Re: love this mask @CookieGirl1

@lmaster I CAN'T get enough of it.  Huge two thumbs up from me!!!!

I love this mask @CookieGirl1!❤️

@CookieGirl1 Oh yes! I love this mask too! The texture is like whipped mousse. It feels great on the skin. I have a deluxe sample that I used tonight! 

@Titian06, the Laneige lip balm is great! 🙂 Which flavor is your favorite?

@itsfi - I received the peach flavor in a Sephora gratis box.  I really like peaches, so I'm not disappointed with this flavor at all! I'd like to try all the flavors.  As I have "room" in future orders, I'll be adding another lip balm. 😄

hahaha @Titian06! 🙂 The Laneige balms are great; worth making "room" for! lol!

D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpegSUPERGOOP! - CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum SPF 35+ Sunscreen - Fair to LightBAREMINERALS - BARESKIN® Complete Coverage Serum Concealer - FairCOOLA Mineral Sun Silk Crème SPF 30 1.5 oz/ 44 mL

SUPERGOOP! - Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40

Some of my favs this month. I’m looking for a mineral sunscreen that works well under makeup. Loving the CC cream for more natural days with the besame setting powder. 

Love your list, @jen81 !  Besame powders are lovely!💗

@jen81 I absolutely love the Bareminerals Bareskin Concealer. I use it as a concealer, but it works beautifully as a foundation as well because it's so lightweight. <333

Yaaay! Thanks for starting this thread @BrendaBT! I'll have to think about my faves this month. That Dior primer looks great - I've been eyeing it since it came out. 🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos27
  • May_Favorites.jpg
  • may 2019 faves
  • FDBD9AD3-1234-4E1D-9B4F-E3F45A778760.jpeg
  • D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpeg
  • 20190525_162328.jpg
  • May favorites, part 1.
  • L: pressed Dark Matter shadow (from a palette). R: Dark Matter pigment (from Dark Star kit).
  • May favorites, part 2.
  • mayfaves.jpg
  • Mayfaves.jpg
  • 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190531161349921.jpg
  • 8B703FED-F9D9-4DF6-A158-DB20A10B6D02.jpeg
  • @glowrecipe
  • May Favorites
testing