cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The July Favorites Thread 2019

Image.jpeg

What time is it? SUMMERTIME! ‘Tis the season to break out the tanning drops, bronzer, and all the SPF we can get. Every month we like to hear what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products Community members have been loving most. We are starting this thread for you all to discuss what you’ve been reaching for most in July, so name any new treasures or holy grails that you’d like to recommend to the Community.

Here are my July favorites:

What products were your July faves? Remember to show and tell! Heart

@sprocketta it most definitely gets the job done

@sprocketta it most definitely gets the job done

Re: The July Favorites Thread 2019

My monthly favs

SUPERGOOP! - CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Sunscreen - Fair to Light 

202A3565-9C41-4B2B-BB30-ED4E5194CE89.jpeg#

@jen81  I received that Pacifica duo in my Boxy this month. I’ll have to try it. What do

you like about it? 😊

@PinkEvergreen I like the natural look I get with it.  I haven’t really used bronzer before but I like this one so far!

@GeorginaBT  My favourite for July is:

Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

This product has a very high rating (nearly 5 stars) for a reason. It’s unlike any of the 75+ exfoliating products I’ve tried over the years, and soooo kind to sensitive skin like mine 💕☺️

You can read all of the reasons why I love it so much, over here on this thread: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Best-discovery-of-the-last-6-months/m-p/4871287/high...

@PinkEvergreen This exfoliator is everything! It’s not St. Ives “I’m gonna remove a thick layer of your skin” painful. It’s the right amount of exfoliant for removing dry dead skin. 

@trishavt  Exactly! I can use this multiple times a week without any issues because it’s truly a polish and not a St. Ives-style skin grater! 😅

I have this in my shower. I don't reach for it as often as I should, but I like it. @PinkEvergreen 

Thanks for sharing your review! @PinkEvergreen I also have sensitive skin and this sounds like something I need to try!!!

@ellem24  I hope you like it as much as I do! By the way, it may seem pricey for the small amount, but I only need a pea-sized amount each time. A little goes a long way and the tube lasts forever! 😊

My July faves! Things I reached for many times these past few weeks during my daily routine. I’ll definitely be repurchasing the Hourglass face powder and the Dr. Jart drops and ceramidin balm when I run out. 

F062FB45-399D-4FA1-BDCB-BBC277EFE91D.jpeg

@trishavt 

Thanks for sharing! I l love CT lipsticks!

How do you like the Dr Jart serum and do you layer it with other serums? How's the consistency - very liquid or thicker?

These are beautiful favorites @trishavt!! 😍 I was able to pick up that PMG palette 😃 and am looking forward to using it more. What are those lippie shades? 💄 

@itsfi Oops! I forgot to tag everything I have photographed here. I was having trouble with the mobile site and I couldn’t tag items. Anyway it’s Buxom Celeste gloss (sooo pretty if you like shimmery sparkly glosses!) and Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Duchess.

@trishavt is the hourglass the Ambient Powder? I have the Edit IV and need to RP the one in the middle. Do you have the name by chance?

@eshoe  Its the Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light (or maybe Diffused Light) lol. I’ll have to double check when I get home from the gym 🙂 it’s a great powder when worn with a light foundation. It makes everything look more airbrushed. How do you like the Edit palette? 

@trishavt I LOVE 💕it!!! It’s used almost daily, every pan except for the bronzer (I just don’t use bronzer in general). Maybe I should try it as eyeshadow🤔. I love the subtle glow of that Ambient shade! 

@eshoe That’s a great idea! Sometimes I’ll use the bronzer shade as a transition shade as well. 

Transition shade @trishavt? I’m so behind on makeup. Sounds beautiful and very time-consuming 😂

My July favorites are

Tatcha The Camellia Oil 2-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser 5.1 oz/ 150 mL

TATCHA - The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder

Tatcha The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment 5.1 oz/ 150 mL

WANDER BEAUTY - Mile High Club Mascara

and TOGETHER BEAUTY - Crown + Glory Smoothing Mask

@faeriegirl This is a great list! I’m a big fan of Tatcha’s Essence and Oil Cleanser. I like the rice powder when I need a gentle exfoliator.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • In my ship cabin, all my July and travel favorites lined up :-)
  • Image.jpeg
  • B347DACB-C7DC-4DB3-88D4-432A47FEEC85.jpeg
  • 09E07E12-424A-46E4-A82E-E5692A5CDA37.jpeg
  • 0C3E46D2-C6E3-4D6A-9C24-F1343305D37F.jpeg
  • 9A6EF49A-FA78-48E3-A0C5-B41AD08CA3B0.jpeg
  • 9046DE99-8EBE-4B3E-834B-EAA62E316C93.jpeg
  • 39E9D7D6-8BCE-42B4-AB59-0EED3ED87926.jpeg
  • IMG_E9083.JPG
  • F062FB45-399D-4FA1-BDCB-BBC277EFE91D.jpeg
  • 202A3565-9C41-4B2B-BB30-ED4E5194CE89.jpeg
  • IMG_20190728_104652196.jpg
  • IMG_20190728_104929932.jpg