cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The July Favorites Thread 2019

Image.jpeg

What time is it? SUMMERTIME! ‘Tis the season to break out the tanning drops, bronzer, and all the SPF we can get. Every month we like to hear what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products Community members have been loving most. We are starting this thread for you all to discuss what you’ve been reaching for most in July, so name any new treasures or holy grails that you’d like to recommend to the Community.

Here are my July favorites:

What products were your July faves? Remember to show and tell! Heart

Re: RE: The July Favorites Thread 2019

I easily fall in love with every new PMG product. Her products are a work of art. I have a PMG matte trance lipstick and it's easily my favorite. So light on the lips and easy to apply. Also, just tried the new PMG foundation and I'm in love with that as well!

@michelleshops - that fan is soooo pretty. 

@michelleshops 

"Does it make me feel like a fancy French lady in her salon waiting for a fresh glass of wine? Yes."

If this isn't enough reason to buy something then I don't know what is. I tried that with their highlighter spray. Very useful to direct the product too lol. (I tried it without the fan and let me tell you it doesn't taste good :D)

Best product review, ever! @cyncynn & @michelleshops

Best product review, ever! @Cyncynn & @michelleshops

Love your photo @michelleshops! That Patrick Ta fan is beautiful! 1995 was my first PMG lippie - such a great formula and color! 

RE: Re: RE: The July Favorites Thread 2019

Thank you @itsfi I try so hard in my dark little apartment 😆I didn’t think 1995 would be flattering on me but it’s such a great shade!

Re: The July Favorites Thread 2019

Summah time! I've been all about:

SUPERGOOP! - Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40

fresh Sugar Hydrating Lip Balm Caramel

And testing out the soon to be coming to Sephora Dr. Sturm Hyaluronic Serum!!

Protection and hydration, people. C'MON!

"Protection and hydration, people." LOVE that @LexBT! 🙂 Keeping my eyes open for the Dr. Sturm Hyaluronic Serum - sounds wonderful; my skin loooves hyaluronic acid! 

@danielledanielle That's a lovely haul! I love the SDJ travel set, I hope they come out with one for their new scent - I find it a curious scent, but really enjoyed it.

@cyncnn I think there was a set out with the cream, fragr...

@Cyncynn I think there was a set out with the cream, fragrance and something else, but no shower gel. I can't find it anywhere now, except for resell sites like poshmark.

These are some great favorites @danielledanielle! Love the scent on the Sol de Janeiro! 

I haven't tried the SDJ Summer Crush line, but I love their Coco Cabana line soooo much. What does the Summer Crush scent smell like?

@marydiva , I prefer this scent, which is the original scent over the Coco cabana one.  (The scent is the same as the yellow bum bum cream)  To me, it's like a suntan lotion/oil scent meets the beach, but I think SDJ says it's pistachio 🤷.

@danielledanielle I need to try it! I love body moisturizing products. The dream would be a Sephora Favorites Body Hydration Set with all of our bestsellers!

I've been on a low-buy for a few months, but when I saw a brand new Atelier Cologne store in New York, I had to stop in, and I fell in love with Philtre Ceylon, which reminds me of drinking a glass of refreshing, sweet mint tea in the maze that makes up Fez's medina. And, the store engraved my name on the back of that leather case!

With recent travels, I've been embracing cream products, since I'm always worried about shattered powder products. I think this made my favorites list a few months ago, but I'm still loving ILIA - Multi-Stick

Also, I've found myself reaching for DIOR - Dior Lip Glow - 006 Berry often, especially on the weekends.

9046DE99-8EBE-4B3E-834B-EAA62E316C93.jpeg

@txcatx LOVE the Dior Lip Glow! I agree, it's a great lippie for the weekends. The ILIA Multi-Stick also looks like an awesome product for the summer! 

Best,

Laurie 🙂 

@txcatx  Hmmm I’m very intrigued by your description of the Atelier perfume! 🤔 I hope samples of it will become available soon!

@txcatx  That is such a lovely and vivid description of the Atelier. I'm inspired to go check it out now!

Oooh, I'm a fan of Atelier Colognes, but have not tried the Philtre Ceylon before @txcatx. Love your description of the scent; I'll definitely have to test that one out soon! 

I love my lip glow!  @txcatx 

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • In my ship cabin, all my July and travel favorites lined up :-)
  • Image.jpeg
  • B347DACB-C7DC-4DB3-88D4-432A47FEEC85.jpeg
  • 09E07E12-424A-46E4-A82E-E5692A5CDA37.jpeg
  • 0C3E46D2-C6E3-4D6A-9C24-F1343305D37F.jpeg
  • 9A6EF49A-FA78-48E3-A0C5-B41AD08CA3B0.jpeg
  • 9046DE99-8EBE-4B3E-834B-EAA62E316C93.jpeg
  • 39E9D7D6-8BCE-42B4-AB59-0EED3ED87926.jpeg
  • IMG_E9083.JPG
  • F062FB45-399D-4FA1-BDCB-BBC277EFE91D.jpeg
  • 202A3565-9C41-4B2B-BB30-ED4E5194CE89.jpeg
  • IMG_20190728_104652196.jpg
  • IMG_20190728_104929932.jpg