cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and we’re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how – with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT can’t wait to see you, so don’t forget to stop by the Community Café and hang with us person!

We’ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While we’ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, we’ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But let’s be honest – SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here – and good luck!

RE: Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Hi guys! I am a little late to the party, but wanted to share my Sephoria experience.

Diehard Charlotte Tilbury fan here - I love the pillow talk eye quad and lipstick and took tons of photos here!Diehard Charlotte Tilbury fan here - I love the pillow talk eye quad and lipstick and took tons of photos here!

I had the best time and met so many amazing an inspiring BIC babes.

IMG_8762.jpgIMG_8739.jpg

I was fortunate to go to the VIP Party on Friday and VIP session 2 on Saturday. I saw Patrick Star, Nikki Tutorials, Patrick Ta, Natasha Denona (she is absolutely lovely!) and others.

IMG_9058.jpg

There were many brand booths there, but I'll give a special shoutout to Herbivore (super generous with travel sized products. I am loving their bakuchiol and lapis oil), Lawless (they were doing lip readings and gave out a generous size of their powder which I am LOVING), Tatcha (they gave out a 3ml deluxe sample of their eye cream and their team there was super nice and knowledgeable), Natasha Denona (eyeshadows galore)!

90C98B1D-AA65-4258-89A9-0C3479C48540.JPG

I have been to other beauty events like Beautycon and GenBeauty and Sephoria was much better organized. I left with a lot of amazing products that I will definitely use or give to family and friends as Christmas gifts .

IMG_9043.jpg

Sephora lashes and Amika braidsSephora lashes and Amika braids

Thank you @TeamBIC for organizing the meetup after Sephoria. The venue was lovely and I am kicking myself for not taking photos. It was great to get to know everyone and hear the story behind the usernames we use. Apologies for arriving with the appetite of a hungry bear (I pretty much inhaled the delicious food they had there since I forgot to eat during Sephoria.) 

IMG_9024.jpgBIC Community Cafe for an afternoon breakBIC Community Cafe for an afternoon break  

Can't wait for Sephoria 2020 ❤️

As happy as a pig in the mud!As happy as a pig in the mud!

Re: RE: Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

@Cyncynn Going back and reading this gave me such a rush of joy! I hope I get to see you again! 💕 

@Cyncynn You look beautiful! Your dress is so cute! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  Thank you so much 🙂

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

I am absolutely LOVING all the photos and especially @Tamara76's recent shots of the meetup after session 2. I was busy being hostess and didn't get many pictures, so I'm very glad to see what you captured! Since I have permission from @heartsmyface and @Tamara76 to blow up the feed with Even More photos, here goes mine. 🙂 

I'm sharing some of the details from the Community Cafe inside the Sephora Stop-In, a couple from the meetup offsite, and a little bit from the VIP party the night before we were meeting everyone at the Cafe. Check-in for the Community Cafe!Check-in for the Community Cafe!

View from the topView from the top

Group pins on pins on pinsGroup pins on pins on pins

Community wink cornholeCommunity wink cornhole

Giant connect 4 with CJGiant connect 4 with CJ

Another view of the entrance archway with your favorite Community winkAnother view of the entrance archway with your favorite Community wink

At the VIP party - had to do it!At the VIP party - had to do it!

Has anyone shared this INCREDIBLE photo of the BIC Babes??Has anyone shared this INCREDIBLE photo of the BIC Babes??

Surprise guest at our BIC meetup!Surprise guest at our BIC meetup!

That's a wrap! Off our feet after Session 4 during break down. A little behind the scenes peek ;-)That's a wrap! Off our feet after Session 4 during break down. A little behind the scenes peek 😉

Thanks for making this event so incredibly special. What memories we made! 

@CarolBT You captured so many cute details! Loved getting to see you ❤️

@CarolBT Love the pics and your review! I wish I could have made it this year but I’m looking forward to next years. 🙂 

OMG @trishavt , nothing would make me happier then to see you at Sephoria in 2020!!!  Heart  Let's make it happen!

Part 2 of my SEPHORiA Euphoria:

After Session 2, we were invited to a special BIC Meetup at the Faith & Flower restaurant and it was an absolutely beautiful evening! @TeamBIC  made sure that every detail of the Meetup was special!

BIC Meetup Bites.jpg

BIC Cupcakes.jpg

Drinks.jpg

We were told there would be "small bites," but the spread was incredible:  Margherita Pizza, Sliders, Wild Arugula Salad, Deviled Jidori Eggs, Fried Green Beans, Veggie Skewers, Cupcakes and Signature Drinks - It was all absolutely delicious!!!

Team BIC had a really fun BIC Trivia game for us to play and let me tell you, BIC Babes are a competitive bunch!!!  My team came in second, though!!!

2nd Place.jpg

Food, drinks and games aside, the best part of the night was meeting some of my BIC Fam who I didn't get to meet during SEPHORiA or who weren't able to attend the sessions earlier that day:  @txcatx @meganlisa @Buootiful , @KNC24 @danielledanielle @marydiva  Apologies to anyone I missed or couldn't remember their BIC handle because I talk to them more on IG - I enjoyed meeting all of you in real life!!!  xoxoxoxo

BIC Meetup group.jpg

We decided this is our Sorority photo - Alpha Beta Sephoria forever! (We welcome all genders and gender identities, though - nothing but love here!!!!) xoxoxo

mods and admins.jpg

My love for these ladies has no bounds!!!!  

jeffrey.jpg

It is always amazing when I get to spend time with @JeffreyBD , one of the kindest and most genuine human beings on this planet!!!

In addition to meeting up with my BIC Fam at SEPHORiA and the Meetup After-Party, it was sooo much fun to reunite with so many BIC Babes throughout the weekend - We had a really fun dinner at Tom Tom Thursday night (no Vanderpump or Tom sightings, though):

tom tom.jpg

Thank you to @darkiceis , Jen, @shimmerbait and Julz for the "Emotional Swag" at dinner!

We also made a quick stop at the Peach Pit (***Queue the 90210 theme song...):

peach pit.jpg

And ended the trip at Disneyland!!!!

star wars.JPG

The weekend truly was a family reunion - I already miss everyone so much and cannot wait until we all get together again!!!!  Seeing all of these ladies was the best part of the trip for sure!!!

I also came home with some amazing swag:

VIP Bag.jpg

VIP Bag

Samples.jpg

Samples

Meetup Swag.jpg

BIC Swag

Purchases.jpg

Purchases

@Tamara76 Totally tearing up reading this 😭 So many beautiful memories, this feels like an entire lifetime ago. Literally can NOT wait to see and squeeze you again! 💕

@Tamara76 Thank you for sharing so much info and pictures!  I couldn't be there but it's great to live vicariously through you with all the photos.  I seriously want that BIC hat!

@sprocketta I am getting allllll the feels looking back at these pics! It is wild how much the world changed just a few months after this event. I hope SEPHORiA comes back in person in the future!(I just found all these unanswered messages in my inbox - lol)

@Tamara76 omg what an amazing experience!!! I feel like I was there as I read your post. Makes me so bummed I could not be there in real life but also makes me super stoked to start planning for next year. Lol. Hope we get to meet soon!! Thanks for sharing the gorgeous photos! 

Hi @trishavt !!!  These pics are a blast from the past! I seriously hope SEPHORiA comes back in person some day so we can all get together again (or for the first time)     (I just found all these unanswered messages in my inbox - lol)

@Tamara76 love the pics and what a gorgeous group. The cupcakes to the Sephora BIC swag look amazing. Glad you guys had a great time. 

It was such a blast @SportyGirly125 and I am having so much fun looking at these old pics! I really hope we can all get.together again in the future - I still can't believe we haven't met in person, girl!!!(I just found all these unanswered messages in my inbox - lol)

I'm a little late to the party because I had sooooo many pics to go through!  It was so hard to narrow them down, but I'll do my best! 😉 

Sephoria was so much different for me this year because I am on Sephora Squad so I had to create content during the VIP Party and Session 2, but even with the time pressure, I could definitely get used to this kind of work - it was a blast!!!!  this year was also different because I couldn't figure out the logistics of bringing my daughter since I had Squad obligations and it was not the same without her, but my BIC Babes and my Squad made it an amazing and memorable event! ❤️

sephoria me.jpg

Overall, this year's event was bigger and even more epic than last year!  There were soooo many more booths and classes and things to do - I went to 3 sessions and still didn't see everything or make it to all the booths!!!  

shrine auditorium.jpg

I attended the VIP Party on Friday night with the Sephora Squad and it was amazing to reunite with them!  They have been such a supportive group and have shared so much advice over the last few months - I cannot tell you how grateful I am for all of them!  And the Sephora Employee Squad was able to join us, too!  I wasn't able to meet all of them, but those who I did meet were amazingly talented and super sweet!!!

bar.jpg

We met up at the hotel before the event and rode together on our very own party bus!!!!

bus.jpg

bus2.jpg

Once we got to the venue, it was overwhelming with the amount of things and people to see - I swear we were so busy taking pics, we didn't even make it inside for almost an hour!

squadd.jpg

me sam and maryam.jpg

fenty go round.jpg

ilia.jpg

atelier.jpg

lawless.jpg

Despite staying out pretty late after the event, I made it back to the venue by 9am the next morning for early VIP entrance to Session 1.  This session was all about my BIC Babes - We even got matching t-shirts!!!!

community cafe 2.jpg

community cafe3.jpg

tshirts.jpg

@heartsmyface even made sure to include some of our girls who weren't able to join us this year!

stick faces.jpg

pillow talk.jpg

Fenty booth.jpg

me marcy pixie.jpg

After a quick wardrobe change, I was back at the venue for Session 2 with the Squad!

Squad goals.jpg

beauty directors.jpg

Hanging with Sephora Royalty! 

me.jpg

It was also amazing to meet so many artists and brand founders!

nikkie.jpg

Nikkie Tutorials!

tatcha.jpg

Vickie Tsai

mac daddyy 2.jpg

Mac Daddyy (Angel Merino)

christen.jpg

Christen Dominique

amy tower28.jpg

Amy from Tower 28

jerrod.jpg

Jerrod Blandino

patrick ta.jpg

Patrick Ta 

natasha.jpg

Natasha Denona

We ended Session 2 with another Wrist Band Pic - Not quite as epic as last year, but we got it!

wristbands.jpg

To be continued...

@Mcakes @michelleshops @ElleElleG @Guessgal @ZombieMetroAnt @darkiceis @sunkissedblush @shimmerbait @bem564 

I always have the best time with you @Tamara76 Heart So glad we got to spend so much quality time together! Can't wait for our next galventure 😄

I am having so much fun reliving all these memories through these old pics @Mcakes ! I seriously hope SEPHORiA comes back in-person at some point in the future!!!(I just found all these unanswered messages in my inbox - lol)

@Tamara76 Ask and we shall receive! Soooooo happy it’s finally back 🤩

testing