cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Member Monday: November Edition!

New Member Monday greeting.png

Hey y’all! It’s the first Monday of the month and you know what that means: it’s time for new members to introduce themselves and say “hello” to the Beauty Insider Community.

Maybe you’ve just discovered this community, or you’ve been lurking around here for a while. Regardless, now is your chance to get to know your fellow BIC members and discuss all things beauty! We’re so excited to meet all of you. Heart

New members, introduce yourselves and answer this question: What beauty product is at the top of your shopping list?

P.S. Now that you’re part of the BIC, be sure to leave a question for one of our Beauty Directors in their Office Hours thread here! They will be chatting this week on both Thursday and Friday until 5pm on Friday, 11/8.

Re: New Member Monday: November Edition!

Hey all! My name is Holly and I am 18 years old. (Below is a photo of one of my favorite looks from my Instagram) I always loved makeup and I am happy to say that I finally found a community who shares the same passion as I do! The top products on my shopping list right now are definitely the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 for Face & Body and LAURA MERCIER - Translucent Loose Setting Powder - Translucent

Colorful Cut Crease LookColorful Cut Crease Look

RE: Re: New Member Monday: November Edition!

Beautiful look!! ❤️

@hxllyle Great look!  Welcome to BIC!

thank you ❤️

Welcome to BIC and love your lashes! I'm obsessed with the Laura Mercier Setting Powder, too. <333

thank you <33

@hxllyle This look is FIRE!! I'm Georgina, so nice to meet you. 😄 Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 for Face & Body looks stunning. I haven't gotten the chance to swatch it but next time I'm in a Sephora store it'll be the first thing I do. Have you tried other Anastasia palettes? Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette is one of my personal faves. 

Hey Georgina! I love the ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Carli Bybel Eyeshadow Palette. It is gorgeous. 

@hxllyle Welcome to BIC Holly! I love your eye makeup and the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Power is one of my favorite products too 🙂

Thank you!

RE: New Member Monday: November Edition!

Hiiii! I’m not completely new to Sephora.. but I am new to the community... I am in love with makeup but due to financial reasons I hadn’t bought any in years. This year I am in a much better place financially and have decided to put myself first for once!!! I have been on a shopping binge and hit rouge today! Yayyy! I love stay-put and long lasting make up. Need to apply it the morning and make sure I still look cute until I get home! Are there any super must haves for a make-lover restocking her vanity after years of neglect? New arrivals, oldies but goodies, makeup and skin-care doesn’t matter, I need it all! Any advice, recommendations, or comments are greatly appreciated! Thank you! ❤️

Re: RE: New Member Monday: November Edition!

@mshellokiki Welcome to BIC!

RE: Re: RE: New Member Monday: November Edition!

Thank you! I’m happy to b here! ❤️

Every girl needs a good setting powder to make sure her makeup lasts all day. I recommend the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent <333

Been on the fence with tht... I actually bought it then then returned it (unopened) cuz I got scared that maybe it was just hyped up and I really wanted the puff but didn’t want to spend 16$ for it... that’s so funny too bc I thinking of buying it (again) especially since the sale and the gift set with the puff in it! 😉 thank u! ❤️

@mshellokiki Welcome to BIC and congrats on treating yourself! 

Thank you!! 😉

Hey there @mshellokiki! So happy to have you here, and great to hear you've been able to treat yourself recently. 😄 Building up a new beauty collection is definitely a long-term project, but to help you get started, here are some of my fave products to help your makeup stay put all day:

Awesome!! I have the all nighter spray, and some Sephora lip stains (love stay put lippies), was worried about the fenty foundation heard it was drying and patchy?... (I have combo skin, just bought Lancôme and I do like it a lot) but I my have to look into the fenty, I only use Anastasia for brows but have never used the brow gel... bc I do not have nor grow any brows... I thought the gel is just to hold hairs in place?.. I LOOOOVE the pomade, don’t like that it’s not as long lasting as wunderbrow but when I set it with powder and spray they last long enough for my work day, do u recommend something that I can put on top of my pomade to make it more stay put or waterproof? That would be a great help!.. thank you so much for your input! ❤️

Hi all,

I'm not 'new' to Sephora or the community, but have only recently begun to join groups and participate actively in the BIC, so I'm still learning about the resources available here! I became a skincare lover about 6 months ago, and now I'm hooked! Currently, I'm looking for a new face cleanser to wash off the day's makeup (cruelty-free!), and am exploring the world of serums - I've been eye-ing  The INKEY List Bakuchiol Retinol Alternative Moisturizer 1 oz/ 30 mL, but also need to replace my usual daily Vitamin C serum, and am open to ingredients aside from/in addition to Vitamin C for daily use! Glad to be here and excited to share! 

-Jessica 

99 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • New Member Monday greeting.png
  • F1178CBF-9ECC-475F-B6DD-11316B12DBC6.gif
  • FA35C34A-7E54-4115-A916-2307EE050545.gif
  • C8E42DE8-6DB4-4AC3-B5B7-A2B3EB5B00F8.gif
  • AEFA7030-7381-46E8-988C-7A61C7676CD4.gif
  • Colorful Cut Crease Look
testing