Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1698078215304.png

Boo! 👻🎃 It’s spooky how quickly October is flying by, BIC. I’m curious what new products all of you have been trying this season – personally, I feel like this time of year is one of the most exciting when it comes to beauty releases (holiday kits, anyone?)! I’ve been picking up a couple things I see trending at Sephora here and there, while also shopping my own stash and checking off my “been meaning to try this!” list.

Here are some of my October favorites:

Handing the mic to you! 😊🎤 The Beauty Insider Community would love to know: what skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and wellness products have you been loving most this month? Be sure to use the “#” symbol to tag any products you mention!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2023 Edition!

@itsfi I can't believe the luck I've had with the Lottie London one recently, from Wal-Mart no less!  I'm tempted to stock up on them, but IDK if they'll dry out.  But at $5 or so, I can take the hit!

If you try any in the new year, pls let us know!

It's so good too find an eyeliner product that works well @greeneyedgirl107. 😃 that's awesome!

Are you still thinking of trying Kaja Wink Stamp Original Waterproof Wing Eyeliner Stamp & Pen Original - Ink Black during the sale?

@CynthieLu yes!  I'm hoping to snag it.  I tried it on a second time in store and had better success with it.  I think it went OOS the last sale, so we'll see.  Spoiler alert that I am waiting for Kaja Wink Stamp Long Waterproof Wing Eyeliner Stamp & Pen to arrive.   I wanted the Act+Acre 3% Stem Cell Peptide H3-Grow+ Complex™ Scalp Treatment For Thicker Fuller-Looking Hair 3.0 ... GWP, so I paid full price.   I totally need to get the Amazon one you recommended, too.  Was it Flick?

Hahaha I think I was in a similar boat as you, focused on updating my wardrobe a couple years back @greeneyedgirl107! 😅 I think I took a pause in my makeup interests to really take care of my hair, too. 

@GeorginaBT it's been brutal!  And expensive!

@CorgiMommy My boyfriend's skin gets fairly dry and he's been loving it! I really like how creamy annd moisturizing it feels without being greasy.

@GeorginaBT  My favorites for this month are 2 palettes

Natasha Denona mini Triochrome palette 

PATRICK TA Major Holiday Face Palette 

IMG_4805.jpeg

IMG_4016.jpeg

I love the shades of blue in that ND @SportyGirly125 !  Gorgeous.

@missjeanie @It’s so pretty in person. 

@SportyGirly125, Natasha Denona and Patrick Ta put together such pretty shades with those palettes.

@itsfi @They really did 💖💙

I LOVE YOUR CHOICE OF COLORS

@JOTDEOL Thank you 

Those are both soooo beautiful! @SportyGirly125 🤩

@CynthieLu Thank you!  

@SportyGirly125 The Patrick Ta palette is so stunning - one of my favorite brands recently! I got my hands on PATRICK TA Major Volume Plumping Lip Gloss recently and it's one of the most tingly lip products I've tried in a while (which I love)! 

@GeorginaBT I saw the PT lip gloss in store and it's so pretty.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • GeorginaBT_0-1698078215304.png
  • IMG_4805.jpeg
  • IMG_4016.jpeg
  • IMG_20231020_104749768.jpg
  • 20231024_080533.jpg
  • IMG_0807.jpeg
  • IMG_20231025_081402740.jpg
  • 396046786_1024094015486214_8026859258674615443_n.jpg
  • IMG_3292.jpeg