Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

Monthly Faves October 2022Monthly Faves October 2022

Happy spooky szn, BIC! To be honest, there isn’t anything too scary about my October picks, unless you consider how deeply obsessed I’ve been with collecting all of these Dyson Airwrap attachments! 😬 Aside from that, this month I’ve been embracing my bath girl era, trying to stick to a 2x-a-day brow treatment routine (so far so good!), and of course, keeping my SPF game strong with the help of a classic sunscreen reco from our very own @GeorginaBT. And naturally, no Monthly Faves of mine would be complete without some kind of sparkle.

Here are the products I’ve been most excited about this month:

What are your October faves? Let’s have a product tagging party! Hit reply below and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.) in your response!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

My favorites for the month are:

Leanne Grace Body Butters.  I love gifting them to people.  I recently gifted one to my Pilates teacher.

Victoria Beckham kajal eyeliners.  I own them in 5 colors now.

Gucci Flora Gorgeous Jasmine Eau de Parfum 1.6 oz / 50 mL 

Natasha Denona My Dream Cheek Trio - Cream Blush, Glow Cream Base and Glow Powder Highlighter 

Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette 

Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 1 

Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 2 

HUDA BEAUTY Empowered Eyeshadow Palette 

@SportyGirly125, Gucci Jasmine is a beautiful scent.

@itsfi @I didn’t realize how much I was going to love it till I tried it in store. 

@SportyGirly125 Someone's having a palette party over there!! So many good picks. 🤩

@AlexBT Thank you!  The Melt palettes are so good I keep using them for my sparkly eye looks.

Those are great favorites @SportyGirly125 ! I have just purchased Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette and I am so excited! Looking forward to receiving it and starting to play with it! 

@Saradestin Thank you 

Oooh 2x day brow treatment sounds pretty luxurious @AlexBT, I guess I should up my 

own! That Shiseido is a tried and true favorite, too 🙌🏼

@AlexBT I have several real winners this month. I am loving them to the level of becoming HG for me! 

Dior Dior Forever Matte Foundation SPF 15 4N Neutral This foundation is perfection. It is exactly what my aging skin needs. I am so impressed!

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear All Over Full Coverage Concealer 360 Bisque Neutral Another HG here. This concealer feels so lightweight and has such great coverage and finish, that it will be difficult to find anything that I like better. In love! 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Chocolate This one was a complete surprise to me. I got in in Sephoria’s box and I was not expecting much, but how wrong I was! Since I opened it, I haven’t put it down. I am getting the black as soon as it comes back in stock.

ROSE INC Cream Blush Refillable Cheek & Lip Color Dahlia Another surprise and another product from the Sephoria box. I thought that this shade was going to be too dark, and that it was going to be too messy to work with. But no. It is just perfection. I have used it as a lipstick as well and it is GORGEOUS! Amazing multitasking formula!

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Kind Words Lip Liner Wise This is joining my HG lip liner SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Rouge Gel Lip Liner 29 dressed to the 90s as a gorgeous comfortable and wearable “my lips but better” shade (at least on my skin tone)

I have also discovered Nars liquid lipstick formula through NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment Dragon Girl and I have fallen in love with. Another Sephoria box winner! Now I want to try other shades.

Very happy with my loved products this month because they are more than loves, they are HG!

Love, love, love that Lancôme concealer @Saradestin. It goes on and does not budge once set! ♥️

Isn’t it AMAZING @itsfi? I am almost done with my current concealer (because I am on a successful “finish all what you already have” mission), and then I won’t use anything else 😃

@Saradestin Amazing faves! I've been on a major lipliner kick lately, but the Rare Beauty ones were not on my radar! Must investigate...

I am really loving the formula and shade I got @AlexBT . That’s the first product I buy from that brand and I am so happy I did.

You made some great discoveries through your Sephoria box, @Saradestin 🙂

Yes I did @CookieGirl1 ! I am so happy! 😃😃

I’m glad you found so many favorites from the Sephoria box @Saradestin !

Yes @faeriegirl , I found great products in there, and so unexpected, because I was not convinced at all about a couple of them...

@Saradestin  I can just hear your excitement for your HG's in this post!  What a winning box that was for you. The NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment is such a great formula; American Woman has been one of my all-time favorites for a few years now.

Oh yes beautiful @Ispend2much6 ! I am so excited! Normally I find products that I like a lot, but these are on another level! Such a great month! 

Here is my Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition list. Some of these are old favourites that I just keep on coming back to and some are new that I have been loving.

Skincare

1. WASO SHIKULIME Gel-to-Oil Cleanser 4 oz / 125 mL 

2. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL 

3. Tower 28 Beauty SOS Intensive Redness Relief Serum 2 oz / 59 mL 

4. Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL 

5. Caudalie Pore Minimizing Instant Detox Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL 

6. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Peppermint 

Makeup 

1. HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 

2. HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Power Sculpt Velvet Bronzer with Fermented Arnica 

3. HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Bio-Radiant Gel-Powder Highlighter with Fermented Arnica 

4. Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Fire 

Hair 

1. Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Rice Water Protein + Moisture Strengthening Treatment 5 oz/ 148 mL 

2. PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Detangling Nectar 12 oz / 354.9 mL 

3. PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Hydrating Hair Mist 12 oz/ 354.9 mL 

4. Briogeo Superfoods Mango + Cherry Balancing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Oil Control 

Fragrance 

1. Gucci Flora Gorgeous Jasmine Eau de Parfum 

2. Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum 

3. Sol de Janeiro Mini Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.04 oz / 90... 

These are the products on the list that are my new favs, 

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.jpeg

These are the products on the list that are my old favs, 

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

My top 2 new favourites are the are both by HAUS LABS, the first product is HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica because it looks flawless on the skin and does not feel heavy even though it is medium coverage. the second product is the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Power Sculpt Velvet Bronzer with Fermented Arnica because it looks amazing. Run, don’t walk, for both of these products. 100% recommend!

I did just want to say I did not purchase all of these products on my own, some of them were gifted to me and I also wanted to say that I am so grateful that I am able to have these products.

Fabulous fragrance favorites @EmilyManaba! 😍😍😍

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • Monthly Faves October 2022
  • 7592B1BD-1D11-4C4F-8754-E7B294362AF7.jpeg
  • 93129BB3-A283-4EF8-8565-D0EC66DE84AE.jpeg
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png