Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

Monthly Faves October 2022Monthly Faves October 2022

Happy spooky szn, BIC! To be honest, there isn’t anything too scary about my October picks, unless you consider how deeply obsessed I’ve been with collecting all of these Dyson Airwrap attachments! 😬 Aside from that, this month I’ve been embracing my bath girl era, trying to stick to a 2x-a-day brow treatment routine (so far so good!), and of course, keeping my SPF game strong with the help of a classic sunscreen reco from our very own @GeorginaBT. And naturally, no Monthly Faves of mine would be complete without some kind of sparkle.

Here are the products I’ve been most excited about this month:

What are your October faves? Let’s have a product tagging party! Hit reply below and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.) in your response!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

That perfume set does look really nice for layering @alexasteph !

93129BB3-A283-4EF8-8565-D0EC66DE84AE.jpeg

The NARS Radiant Creamy Liquid Color Corrector has quickly become one of my favorites. It blends well, neutralizes dark circles and sits well under concealer! 

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 Lemon & Shea Butter is an awesome budget option for chapped lips - it does just as good of a job as some of its expensive competitors! 

Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL and Gucci Sheer Lipstick 506 Louisa Red are longtime favorites but now that it’s fall and the weather is colder I’m using them more than ever !!! And of course Benefit Cosmetics Mini Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer is an old favorite for me !

Ahhhh, love Gucci lip products. The packaging on this one is so pretty. If I’m remembering right @Kim888, you have Louisa Red (what a beauty!!) in a couple of their lipstick formulations, yes? I have Louisa Red on my list but am not sure which formula to pick up in first (I’m sure more will follow suit 😂)

That Gucci lip @Kim888 🤩🤩🤩

@Kim888  I recently purchased the Nars corrector for the first time, and everything you said about it is true! 

@Kim888  Great favs!

The Gucci lippie is so pretty @Kim888!

@faeriegirl @PrettyPaint @CookieGirl1 @@@gucci really does have some of the prettiest packaging!!! I still kind of want the limited edition blue flower one but it wasn’t a color I needed ! 

I love that Gucci packaging!! @Kim888 

That Gucci lipstick is pure packaging goals, @Kim888 .

Those products are winners for sure @Kim888 ! And that Gucci lipstick.... 😍😍😍

@Saradestin @AlexBT @@The gucci packaging is so hard to resist !!!! They have such pretty lipstick bullets ! 

@Kim888 I took a break from using Precisely, My Brow -- just because I was in the mood to bounce around to something new -- and then started using it again recently and forgot how good it is! So pigmented and easy to blend. Also, why is all the Gucci packaging always so darn cute???

@AlexBT SOMEDAY I'm going to own something from Dyson...

Great monthly picks!

@CookieGirl1 Definitely a learning curve (in fact, every time I think I've figured it out, it doesn't always turn out the same the next time even though I swear I'm replicating my steps)... but that keeps things exciting, right? 🤣

@AlexBT Keeps you on your toes 😉.

@AlexBT  Yes!!! Cherry blossom is my fav scent!!! How do you like the attachment for flyaways? I’ve been debating picking it up! How is your 2 a day brow treatments going? I’m the worst at using mine 😳

@ather I'm still working on mastering the flyaway attachment, but the last time I used it, my styled hair was significantly smoother than the time before. There are a few different settings and things that turn or click into place in order to convert it from the regular "blow dryer" into the flyaway attachment... so will need to watch a few more videos and will report back. Open to tips if anyone's got 'em!

Still a little early to see results on my brows, BUT I like that the serum is nice and milky and melts into my brows without being runny or irritating. It makes it more satisfying to apply, which is why I think I've been so good about sticking to a routine for once!

As the temperatures drop, I'm drawn to cozy products like Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace and  LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Pumpkin Spice 

I've also been loving my current, basic makeup routine that's been including Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks Happy Sol and Valentino Mini Rosso Valentino Lipstick 213R Sensuous Red which I like to dab on my lips with fingers for a lightly stained look.

7592B1BD-1D11-4C4F-8754-E7B294362AF7.jpeg

@txcatx 

Does the pumpkin lip mask smell like pumpkin?

@missy94612 I think it smells like cinnamon and cloves. 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • Monthly Faves October 2022
  • 7592B1BD-1D11-4C4F-8754-E7B294362AF7.jpeg
  • 93129BB3-A283-4EF8-8565-D0EC66DE84AE.jpeg
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png