Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

Monthly Faves October 2022Monthly Faves October 2022

Happy spooky szn, BIC! To be honest, there isn’t anything too scary about my October picks, unless you consider how deeply obsessed I’ve been with collecting all of these Dyson Airwrap attachments! 😬 Aside from that, this month I’ve been embracing my bath girl era, trying to stick to a 2x-a-day brow treatment routine (so far so good!), and of course, keeping my SPF game strong with the help of a classic sunscreen reco from our very own @GeorginaBT. And naturally, no Monthly Faves of mine would be complete without some kind of sparkle.

Here are the products I’ve been most excited about this month:

What are your October faves? Let’s have a product tagging party! Hit reply below and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.) in your response!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

Pretty favorites @txcatx. Can’t go wrong with a Laneige lip mask; makes for some great TLC for the lips during the cooler seasons!

Looks like the perfect fall line-up @txcatx, especially the MM, yum!

Cozy products for the win, @txcatx!

I love the Rare Beauty bronzers @txcatx , they are so easy to use!

I didn't know about that bronzer. It looks so nice! @txcatx 

Great favorites @txcatx ! Now I am curious about Rare Beauty bronzer stick! 

@txcatx Another rave review here for the Rare Beauty bronzer stick! 🙋‍ The way it just slides on feels so buttery and satisfying, lol.

The rare bronzer stick really is so so great @txcatx !!! 

@txcatx I love how easy that bronzer is to use!  Swipe, blend, done.  

@txcatx  Great choices! Fireside is such a great scent! I also love it!!! 

@AlexBT, a huuuge yes! to keeping your SPF game strong! You go, girl!! Ohhh, the Cherry Blossom 🌸 shower gel smells so good - fresh, floral and fabulous! @lmaster steered me towards it and it is a winner! I am going to stare at your Airwrap attachments and remind myself of all the reasons why an Airwrap would be happy in my home! 😍

@itsfi LOL a very dangerous game to play with the Airwrap temptation... the holiday version is so pretty tho 🤩

@AlexBT The INKEY List 15% Vitamin C and EGF Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL has been good to me this month.  Finally, a Vitamin C product in an AIRTIGHT container!

@greeneyedgirl107   That's good to know that the vitamin c is in an airtight container.  Allure just had, and might still have, a deal for a $10 first box (it's a good one,) and a $25 site store credit.

I picked up this vitamin c product- it sounds pretty potent.  It's a powder that you mix with your moisturizer.  I'm sure there's a learning curve with this!

Screenshot 2022-10-29 at 01-59-21 TOPICAL- C Vitamin C Skin Supplement The Nue Co.png

@Ispend2much6 thanks for the heads up!!!  And yes, I bet there is a learning curve with the powder...lol 

@greeneyedgirl107 You remind me that every Vitamin C i've ever used has probably gone bad by the time I reach the end of the bottle, lol. Good to know this one passes the container quality test!

@greeneyedgirl107, that’s great that you’ve found a vitamin C that you love! 🧡

@itsfi love that orange heart!  Clever!

The only thing is that with TIL I'm not using it on my eye area as I think the Serum doesn't spread super well.  Now I'm obsessing over wanting an eye product with Vitamin C in an airtight package.  I just got an email that PC has a new one, but any recs would be helpful.  It doesn't have to be marketed specifically an eye product, tho.  Just putting it out there...!

@greeneyedgirl107, the first thought that came to my mind was “what about PC’s new vitamin C eye cream?” They also offer it in a sample size. The other vit C eye product in airtight packaging ❣️that comes to mind is Goodal Green Tangerine Vit C Dark Circle Eye Cream - it has ascorbic acid (top half of INCI list and green tangerine extract (1st ingredient listed).

@itsfi that's so funny that you thought of that, too!  Love that it comes in the try-me size!  What do u think about the 5% concentration?  I haven't looked into it to see if is a good amount or not.  But, I will trust PC.

Of course,  it will be interesting to see the quality of formulations they come up with since I'm guessing they'll be churning out new products since the brand sold.

And thanks for the heads up on Goodal!

@greeneyedgirl107, I really appreciate it when brands offer travel or trial sizes; I don’t mind paying for them (so long as it’s reasonably priced) because it’s a good way to see how the product performs. 

I typically prefer a lower concentration like 5% for vitamin C. It may mean results will take longer to be visible but I like more gentle approach. With eye creams especially, I like the the lower concentration because the skin under our eyes is particularly delicate.

231 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • Monthly Faves October 2022
  • 7592B1BD-1D11-4C4F-8754-E7B294362AF7.jpeg
  • 93129BB3-A283-4EF8-8565-D0EC66DE84AE.jpeg
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png