Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2021 Edition!

Monthly Favorites October 2021Monthly Favorites October 2021

Even though the sunny weather outside my window is having a bit of an identity crisis, I’m more than ready to embrace all the Fall vibes and buckle down and get cozy. (Speaking of which, don’t forget to join theFall Cozy Challenge if you haven’t already!) Spending more time indoors again means I’ve had time to pick up some new self-care habits (like dry brushing), experiment with some TikTok skincare trends (toner on my underarms?!), and rediscover some old favorites while I re-organize my beauty stash. There’s something about Fall that puts me in the pampering mood, and sometimes that means simply doing my makeup or hair “just because.” Now all I need is some pumpkin spice! 🎃🍂

Here are the products I’ve been loving all October long:

What skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products have you been reaching for this October? Reply below and be sure to tag your favorites by using the “#” sign!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2021 Edition!

@alexasteph  I agree with moisturizing! I live in a dry climate and definitely needed time to get use to it! I love applying moisturizer after my shower it feels like that extra bit of self care I need!!

@AlexBT I can’t believe Oct just flew by. I get Tom Ford Neutral Party and Nubile during F&F sale. Love love them (Probably don’t need both since they’re very similar on my lips). They’re comfortable to wear and great color. I can tell that I will finish 1 lipstick in sometime next Spring.

TOM FORD Lip Color Lipstick N4 Neutral Party 

TOM FORD Lip Color Lipstick 07 Nubile 

Top to Bottom: Nubile, Neutral Party, Indian RoseTop to Bottom: Nubile, Neutral Party, Indian Rose

@blackkitty2014 ,

Wow!  Those are beautiful shades!  Thanks for the swatches!

@blackkitty2014 those are such perfect shades!

All three look so beautiful, @blackkitty2014!

@blackkitty2014  those are perfect colours for fall!!

47799238-5BFD-4CE2-9539-A8601F4423AC.jpeg

BE5C574D-1256-4576-84D7-EB4A2ECD8A51.jpeg

#juviasplacemattelipstick #lashealashes #rarebeautysetting spray 

#october challenge

You’re absolutely gorgeous! 

@AlexBT I've heard more people talking about using a toner for their underarms recently!  That's great that it's working out so well for you 😊.  My favorites this month have been :

Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL which I re-added into my collection this month (it was a godsend for my dry skin last year and I knew I needed it in my life again now for Fall/Winter).

Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer 5 oz which my skin loves AND it smells fabulous 🎃.

CLINIQUE Cheek Pop Blush in the new Pearl formula; I bought a shade that isn't actually sold on Sephora's site but it's a peachy/burnt orange color that I can't get enough of!

@CookieGirl1 What is this new pearl formula you speak of? I love the cheek pops so much. 😯

@lnum They introduced a new formula and expanded the color range.  I hadn't ever tried the Cheek Pops before but when I found out that there was a new luminous formula I HAD to try one.  Sephora carries all but two of the shades (and of course not the one that I wanted) so I ordered it from Clinique direct.

Screenshot 2021-10-25 144030.jpg

I got Coral Pop (right hand side, the peachy shade).

@CookieGirl1 is that pretty mauve one garnet? That’s so pretty! 😍

@CookieGirl1 I am going to have to visit a Clinique counter Macy’s is having friends and family right now. I like that rust looking color too. 😅

@lnum The Pearl formula is supposedly exclusive to Sephora and the Clnique site; I had called their Customer Service because I was wondering where they would be carried and that's what they told me.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you for investigating! Well that’s a bit annoying cause I would like to see the colors first. Guess I’ll wait it out. 

@lnum I know it's not the same as seeing them in person but Temptalia has swatches on her blog.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you I will definitely check them out! I do like her swatches!

@CookieGirl1  the PTR mask is one of my favs. I need to dig it out and use it again!!! 

@ather funny, I dug it out of MY stash a few weeks ago and I'd almost forgotten how much I enjoy it.  It's going to show up in my monthly empties in about a week 🙂

@CookieGirl1  That’s awesome!!! I need to work better on my stash 😬

@CookieGirl1 Yesss love Honey Halo. I like to switch off between that one and Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL depending on how thirsty my skin is 😅

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • Monthly Favorites October 2021
  • 47799238-5BFD-4CE2-9539-A8601F4423AC.jpeg
  • BE5C574D-1256-4576-84D7-EB4A2ECD8A51.jpeg
  • Top to Bottom: Nubile, Neutral Party, Indian Rose
  • 7028A46F-6338-4FB4-AA59-CE6CD864B190.jpeg
  • 1991EF5D-98EB-46FE-B0D4-D8F4A21422EA.jpeg
  • F8406D59-2586-4372-A645-45E5CB769D42.jpeg
  • October 2021 Favorites
  • 6A88DBAC-564E-4A84-947F-C28947C7C3AA.jpeg