Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1669228977716.png

By sheer coincidence, all of my favorite beauty products this month are looking pretty in pink… 🎀 As we get close to the end of November, I’m curious to know what products members of the Beauty Insider Community have been reaching for the most this month! Temperatures outside are dropping further and further, and my monthly faves have been helping me stay hydrated … no dry, flaky scalp for me this season! 😤

Here is a list of beauty goodies I’ve been loving lately:

Now it’s your turn, BIC! Name the makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness products that have been carrying you through the month, because the rest of us are taking notes! Be sure to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves. 😉

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2022 Edition!

@faeriegirl, the combo of the Necessaire serum and lotion is such a wonderful treat for dry skin this time of the year! 😍 Love, love, love the WA lip balm. I was tempted to pick up her vault set because I'm such a fan of the fomula on that product.

I don't think I really even HAD any Favorites last month but this month made up for it!  My post will therefore be a little longer, lol.

20221201_092507.jpg

I actually don't like the original Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Toilette 3 oz/ 89 mL Eau de Toilette Spray so I was surprised when I ended up falling completely in love with the Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Illicit Green Eau de Parfum 1 oz/ 30 mL eau de parfum spray but it's so cozy and comforting; I only wish it lasted longer on me.  The BK Beauty brushes became instant favs; I already have some face brushes from BK Beauty that I enjoy so it's no surprise that the eye brushes are equally as good.  My Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer is an absolute godsend with this drier weather and it's one of the few moisturizers that I've tried that I feel makes a really noticeable difference in how my skin feels even when I wake up in the morning after applying it the night before.  

Not only is my face dry right now but so are my hands and the Bath & Body Works Rainbow Swirl Candy hand cream is a different kind of scent than what I was expecting but I really like it and it makes my hands feel moisturized but not greasy so it's great for my purse.  Clearly I want to feel AND look glowy and hydrated so when I tried a sample of the Dior Dior Forever Skin Glow Hydrating Foundation early in the month I immediately fell in love and had to purchase the full size.  It has a light/medium coverage, holds up quite well throughout the day, and gives my face a naturally fresh look.  Finally--and maybe my biggest pleasant surprise--are the new(ish) Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Liners.  They're a Tarte site exclusive and during one of their previous sales I purchased three on a whim although I hadn't heard ANYONE talking about them because I love lip liners but I have trouble finding ones in shades that I enjoy that actually last relatively well.  Spoiler: I love these.  Up until now my favorite lip liners in my collection were from PMG and Huda but the Tarte formula is now neck-and-neck with Huda; it's a retractable gel formula that's creamy but has surprisingly great longevity, comes in beautiful colors, and has a built-in sharpener on the bottom.  I just ordered one more on Black Friday 😂.  

I'm done rambling now.  I loved seeing everyone else's favorites this month as well!

@CookieGirl1, that Tatcha moisturizer is so good this time of the year. Love the finish and feel of the Dior Glow foundation! ❤️

The Dewy cream is definitely a great one for drier weather @CookieGirl1 !

@faeriegirl I genuinely look forward to using it at night 🙂

@CookieGirl1  That is how I feel about Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer . I look forward to using it every morning.

@Titian06, the LYS cream blushes are so pretty! 😍

Thanks, @itsfi !  I really like them! 💖💖💖

Those blush shades look so pretty @Titian06!

These blushes are great, @faeriegirl ! 🥰

@Titian06 I'm aware of the Seen brand but I don't think I've heard anyone talk about anything from the range so it's nice to know that the products are actually good!

@CookieGirl1 - I decided to take a chance since the products are fragrance free.  I am very happy with my purchases. 🙂

Two really beautiful palettes @Titian06 !!

Thanks, @Kim888 !  I am so happy I bought these! 🥰

I was out of town for nearly half of November and will be out for much of December, as well, so my November favorites are travel-friendly! I love the mini Laura Mercier Caviar eyeshadow sticks--one of them is the one from this year's Sephora birthday gift. Also, the rms beauty Luminizer X Quad Highlighter Palette is perfect for travel. 

Other products I'm currently loving are Summer Fridays Sheer Skin Tint with Hyaluronic Acid + Squalane  for the lightest coverage, SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultimate Gel Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil which I picked up during the Rouge sale, and Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain  which I don't find particularly hydrating, but it's non-drying and leaves a pretty, transfer-proof stain. 

B1E15A52-5E28-47AA-B81E-2B4B35DC1236.jpeg

Love the variety and portability of that rms highlighter quad @txcatx😍

@txcatx do you use the caviar sticks directly on the eye? ive had a few over the years, and while i love the look/payoff, i find them a little soft (read: i possibly press too hard and break them/they come out of the component). i'm thinking it's a user issue, but was wondering if it's just as pretty with a different application method?

137 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • GeorginaBT_0-1669228977716.png
  • 827ADECF-3C5C-4E5F-BA3B-7AA526E97954.jpeg
  • AD4FDE21-C3E5-4BD5-8BFC-6ABF0FE879FD.jpeg
  • 7C1C0A24-4432-45F5-80FC-55F6310A5009.jpeg
  • PXL_20221127_202540807~2.jpg
  • PXL_20221125_175251649~2.jpg
  • November 2022 Favorites
  • CDCB5357-4EE2-4E5E-8F4F-40E8944A304D.jpeg
  • 30649538-3EDF-4D3E-AE93-C0B857292B7D.jpeg