Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1669228977716.png

By sheer coincidence, all of my favorite beauty products this month are looking pretty in pink… 🎀 As we get close to the end of November, I’m curious to know what products members of the Beauty Insider Community have been reaching for the most this month! Temperatures outside are dropping further and further, and my monthly faves have been helping me stay hydrated … no dry, flaky scalp for me this season! 😤

Here is a list of beauty goodies I’ve been loving lately:

Now it’s your turn, BIC! Name the makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness products that have been carrying you through the month, because the rest of us are taking notes! Be sure to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves. 😉

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2022 Edition!

I LOVE the hair perfume tooooo

Hi,

I am a few days late but i still wanted to show my November 2022 favs, so here they are,

Makeup - 

- NARS Light Reflecting Advanced Skincare Foundation (new favourite)

- Tatcha The Liquid Silk Canvas: Featherweight Protective Primer 1.0 oz / 30 mL (old favourite)

- Saie Brow Butter Styling and Volumizing Eyebrow Gel (new favourite)

- GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Hella On Point Clean Ultra-Fine Brow Pencil (old favourite)

- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil Brow, Eye & Lip Liner 606 Wherever Walnut (any shade) (old favourite)

- MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist For Ever Matte 24HR Longwear Liquid Lipstick 106 Endlessly Blushed  (any shade) (old favourite)

Hair - 

- Fable & Mane HoliRoots™ Hair Oil and SahaScalp™ Serum Set (new favourite)

- #dae Monsoon Moisture Milk Hydrating Shampoo 10 oz / 300 mL (new favourite)

- dae Monsoon Moisture Hydrating Conditioner 10 oz / 300 mL (new favourite)

Skincare - 

- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Serum (new favourite)

- Topicals Faded Serum for Dark Spots & Discoloration 1.7 oz/ 50 mL (old favourite)

- Fenty Skin Plush Puddin’ Intensive Recovery Lip Mask With Pomegranate Sterols + Vitamin E Original (new favourite)

- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum (old favourite)

- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL (old favourite)

Tools - 

- ROSE INC Number 8 Dual-Ended Eyeshadow Brush (new favourite)

- Morphe M536 Under Eye Bullet Powder Brush (old favourite)

- PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer Brush (old favourite)

- Isle of Paradise Blending Brush (new favourite)

Bath & Body 

- Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Refillable Water Medium (old favourite)

- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Natural Glow Face Drops Light (new favourite)

- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Natural Glow Face Drops Medium (new favourite)

- Isle of Paradise Over It Magic Self-Tan Eraser 6.76 oz/ 200 mL (old favourite)

Fragrance - 

- Lancôme Idôle Aura Eau de Parfum Gift Set (new favourite)

- VOLUSPA Santiago Huckleberry Glass Jar Candle (old favourite)

These are my favourites from this month. Be side the idem it will say if it is a long time favourite or a new favourite. I recently took a trip to the United States (the prices are lower there, then where i live), and i took that as a change to stock up on my favourites and try sone new things. I also wanted to say that i did not buy all of this myself and i did not bye it all this month. These are just the products that i have been enjoying through the month.

@EmilyManaba, the Dr. Jart Cicapair serum is a great product; that entire line has a host of goodies! I've heard a lot of good things about the Fenty lip mask - it's on my list, even though I don't really need another lip mask. I am intrigued by the packaging for it as well. 

@faeriegirl, the combo of the Necessaire serum and lotion is such a wonderful treat for dry skin this time of the year! 😍 Love, love, love the WA lip balm. I was tempted to pick up her vault set because I'm such a fan of the fomula on that product.

I don't think I really even HAD any Favorites last month but this month made up for it!  My post will therefore be a little longer, lol.

20221201_092507.jpg

I actually don't like the original Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Toilette 3 oz/ 89 mL so I was surprised when I ended up falling completely in love with the Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Illicit Green Eau de Parfum 1 oz/ 30 mL but it's so cozy and comforting; I only wish it lasted longer on me.  The BK Beauty brushes became instant favs; I already have some face brushes from BK Beauty that I enjoy so it's no surprise that the eye brushes are equally as good.  My Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer is an absolute godsend with this drier weather and it's one of the few moisturizers that I've tried that I feel makes a really noticeable difference in how my skin feels even when I wake up in the morning after applying it the night before.  

Not only is my face dry right now but so are my hands and the Bath & Body Works Rainbow Swirl Candy hand cream is a different kind of scent than what I was expecting but I really like it and it makes my hands feel moisturized but not greasy so it's great for my purse.  Clearly I want to feel AND look glowy and hydrated so when I tried a sample of the Dior Dior Forever Skin Glow Hydrating Foundation early in the month I immediately fell in love and had to purchase the full size.  It has a light/medium coverage, holds up quite well throughout the day, and gives my face a naturally fresh look.  Finally--and maybe my biggest pleasant surprise--are the new(ish) Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Liners.  They're a Tarte site exclusive and during one of their previous sales I purchased three on a whim although I hadn't heard ANYONE talking about them because I love lip liners but I have trouble finding ones in shades that I enjoy that actually last relatively well.  Spoiler: I love these.  Up until now my favorite lip liners in my collection were from PMG and Huda but the Tarte formula is now neck-and-neck with Huda; it's a retractable gel formula that's creamy but has surprisingly great longevity, comes in beautiful colors, and has a built-in sharpener on the bottom.  I just ordered one more on Black Friday 😂.  

I'm done rambling now.  I loved seeing everyone else's favorites this month as well!

@CookieGirl1  Great review!  Is the Dior foundation scented?

@CookieGirl1, that Tatcha moisturizer is so good this time of the year. Love the finish and feel of the Dior Glow foundation! ❤️

@itsfi honestly I could easily love the Tatcha moisturizer ALL year but it really checks off the right boxes particularly right now.

The Dewy cream is definitely a great one for drier weather @CookieGirl1 !

@faeriegirl I genuinely look forward to using it at night 🙂

@CookieGirl1  That is how I feel about Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer . I look forward to using it every morning.

@faeriegirl I used that one as my daytime moisturizer in the Summer but it's not *quite enough for me right now.

Here are my favorites for November:

20221201_120113.jpg

Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette Butterfly 

LYS Beauty Deluxe Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush Trio 

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 

Bon Parfumeur Perfume Sampler Set (not shown)

SEEN Shampoo, Conditioner, and Curl Cream--all are fragrance free

That LYS trio is so perfect, @Titian06!! 

I'm very happy with it, @haleyvvvv ! 🙂

@Titian06, the LYS cream blushes are so pretty! 😍

Thanks, @itsfi !  I really like them! 💖💖💖

Those blush shades look so pretty @Titian06!

These blushes are great, @faeriegirl ! 🥰

Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • GeorginaBT_0-1669228977716.png
  • 827ADECF-3C5C-4E5F-BA3B-7AA526E97954.jpeg
  • AD4FDE21-C3E5-4BD5-8BFC-6ABF0FE879FD.jpeg
  • 7C1C0A24-4432-45F5-80FC-55F6310A5009.jpeg
  • PXL_20221127_202540807~2.jpg
  • PXL_20221125_175251649~2.jpg
  • November 2022 Favorites
  • CDCB5357-4EE2-4E5E-8F4F-40E8944A304D.jpeg
  • 30649538-3EDF-4D3E-AE93-C0B857292B7D.jpeg