Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1669228977716.png

By sheer coincidence, all of my favorite beauty products this month are looking pretty in pink… 🎀 As we get close to the end of November, I’m curious to know what products members of the Beauty Insider Community have been reaching for the most this month! Temperatures outside are dropping further and further, and my monthly faves have been helping me stay hydrated … no dry, flaky scalp for me this season! 😤

Here is a list of beauty goodies I’ve been loving lately:

Now it’s your turn, BIC! Name the makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness products that have been carrying you through the month, because the rest of us are taking notes! Be sure to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves. 😉

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2022 Edition!

SO cute @CookieGirl1! Great to throw in my purses for on-the-go 😊

@GeorginaBT ohhhh yes!! Stay hydrated!! 

My November faves are

20221129_164452-COLLAGE.jpg

 I'm rotating products on a weekly ish basis, so I can use more of my stash, and I'm loving the bronzers in this palette.

IMG_20221129_150509873.jpg

Curlsmith Miracle Shield Heat Protectant Leave In Teatment 8 oz / 237 mL has already been repurchased and I do use this as refresher 

HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 100 Light... 

Oh girl yes!!! You go Gaga bc this is going to be a holy grail if it sticks around.

9 hours in and no oily skin 😳

Nécessaire The Body Lotion - Firming Moisturizer With 5 Peptides and 2.5% Niacinamide 6.8 oz / 200 m... has been a life saver to my legs, as I had a major eczema breakout as soon as the cold hit

IMG_20221129_150521216.jpg

 this Hindash eyeliner is top notch for me and makes getting back into wings so much easier

@lmaster  I really enjoyed reading your post; some great products there (guess I'll need to try the Curlsmith.) 🙂

The Haus foundation has a LOT of good ingredients in it!  Arnica is one of my favorites.  Does this have a floral or perfumey scent?

@Ispend2much6 there is a scent, to me it's not floral or that of perfume. It seems very light

@lmaster, the Haus Labs foundation is on my list. It does look and feel great on the skin! She's done a phenomenal job with her makeup line. ❤️

@itsfi with what I've tried, I'm loving everything!! Worth it for sure

@lmaster 

I love that Benefit palette too! 

@nuinui933 it's a great palette!! Love the highlight and blush too

@lmaster I am curious about the Hindash liner! Would you say it is a thin or thick tip? I find thinner ones easier to work with, but that is just personal preference. 

It applies thin @eshoe and it's so precise, I love it!!

That is exactly what I was hoping to hear, @lmaster many thanks!!!

@eshoe you're so welcome!

Ooohhh so happy to hear you're liking the Necessaire lotion, @lmaster! I'm almost out of my current body wash and I'm planning to pick it up along with Nécessaire The Body Wash - With Niacinamide, Vitamins + Plant Surfactants 8.4 oz / 250 mL Eucalyptus 😊

@GeorginaBT now that body wash looks lovely!

@lmaster i'll have to try that liner! i havent done wings in ages, and now im way too intimidated to try because im soooo out of practice🙈

@cianni it's so precise!! I love it

The body lotion is so great for this time of year @lmaster !!! A favorite of mine as well 

@Kim888 couldn't agree more! 

30649538-3EDF-4D3E-AE93-C0B857292B7D.jpeg

Ooh turns out a lot of my faves this month are looking pink too @GeorginaBT 😍💕 As soon as I saw the Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette I fell in love! Such a beautiful color palette and her shadows always perform so well for me. I’m a little bummed that one of my shades was broken, but I just don’t have it in me to return it and get a new one right now. 

Ever since we received the jaw dropping fragrance gratis last year I have lovingly incorporated fragrance into my routine, and have enjoyed trying out some new ones. This month in between testing our new fragrances I have consistently been reaching for this one from YSL. It’s just so pretty and smells so good. My daughter always picks this one for me too when I ask her opinion 🥰 

The foundation that I have been loving and have been recommending so much is this Dior Dior Forever Skin Glow Hydrating Foundation , I’m in the shade 1.5N. I just got a gratis from Sephora Collection featuring the SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation , so I'm excited to put that one to the test and see how it compares. 

Hourglass powders last me forever, but I just loved the packaging on this year’s holiday set. It is convenient to have so many in one spot instead of reaching for the full sizes. 

My skin has been taking to the GUERLAIN Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum so well, it pairs well with my alo moisturizer or my First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration . 

It took me. While to jump on the Gucci bandwagon, but when I received a gift card I knew I wanted to give the Gucci Sun-Kissed Glow Bronzer 02 a chance, and I’m so glad I did! I have been reaching over my Charlotte Tilbury bronzers to use this, and that says a lot! 

The last two I don’t think you can get anymore, but I figured I’d add them here just in case anyone is shopping their stash and needed a reminder how awesome they are!

Beautiful favorites @Mcakes! 😍 Ahhh, that Guerlain serum looks and sounds so luxe! Living vicariously through you with that beauty!

@itsfi it does feel and look so luxe, I was so excited when Influenster picked me for this package lol. I get the most random things! Literally got chicken broth, diapers and then this. Go figure 😂

162 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • GeorginaBT_0-1669228977716.png
  • 827ADECF-3C5C-4E5F-BA3B-7AA526E97954.jpeg
  • AD4FDE21-C3E5-4BD5-8BFC-6ABF0FE879FD.jpeg
  • 7C1C0A24-4432-45F5-80FC-55F6310A5009.jpeg
  • PXL_20221127_202540807~2.jpg
  • PXL_20221125_175251649~2.jpg
  • November 2022 Favorites
  • CDCB5357-4EE2-4E5E-8F4F-40E8944A304D.jpeg
  • 30649538-3EDF-4D3E-AE93-C0B857292B7D.jpeg