cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1716566375437.jpeg

Hope the month of May has been blossoming beautifully for you, BIC! 🌷🌹🌼 I went on a bit of a beauty shopping spree last month (which, in full transparency, set me on a personal no-spend challenge in May 😅), so I’ve been taking time to really enjoy some of the new additions to my various routines. Some of my favorite products this month are ones I’ve been looking to try for a while (after being influenced by friends, social media, and – of course – fellow Community members). There’s nothing better than when something works just as you imagined it would! 

Here are the products I’ve been in love with this month:

What’s been working for you lately, BIC? Reply and use the “#” symbol to tag skincare, makeup, hair, and fragrance faves as of late. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!

@Titian06, lovely group of faves; you’re ready for summer with these beauties. 😀 

I like the way you think, @itsfi ! 🏝

@Titian06  great products! I love the Chunks x Sephora hair clips too (I actually got both, and very happy I did!)

Thanks, @caitbird ! 💖💖💖

@Titian06  Great favs! 

Thanks, @ather !  It's been a while since I've posted any faves! 😄

@Titian06 great luxe products.  The lilac blush looks pretty

Thanks, @CorgiMommy !  This color is very light; and since it's not too pink, it doesn't emphasize the red in my skin.  I've been wearing it quite a bit. 😁

Tatcha Hinoki Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash 6.8 oz / 200 g is a winner for me this month.  It was a love at first use, gentle exfoliating with a light invigorating scent.

Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum 1 oz is a great product that I blind purchased during the spring savings event.  No irritation, leaves my skin soft and smooth.   This product is definitely keeping my skin looking younger then I am.

@CorgiMommy, ahhh, Tatcha hinoki; that entire line is wonderful. 👍🏼 

@itsfi i am in love with this line  of  bath and body products.  Turns my morning shower into a spa experience 

@CorgiMommy  those both sound very nice! Have you tried any of Tatcha's other body products from the line? I have been thinking of getting the mini set sometime, just to try them out.

@caitbird, the mini Tatcha hinoki set is a beauty and a great way to try out the body care line. 

@itsfi  well if you and @CorgiMommy  both recommend it, how could I resist! 😂 It does sound really nice, I definitely want to try it now!

@caitbird hope you like it.  I find it really refreshing 

@caitbird I have trued the Tatcha Mini Hinoki Hydrating Body Oil 1 oz / 30 mL and Tatcha Hinoki Body Milk Lotion 4.5 oz / 132 mL .  They are lovely products.  The body scrub just really caught my eye. 

@CorgiMommy  glad to hear you like the others as well! Maybe I will pick up the mini set with my next Sephora order.

@CorgiMommy  oooo I have both on my list to try! Awesome you love them! 

@ather thanks, I find them worth it

Birthday month was amazing as May is near its end I got a few products I have been anticipating to try. Plus I wanted to catch the points multiplier special so why not lol.

EXTREMELY excited to try ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Cheek Clapper 3D Blush Trio Palette Gworly Pop and ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Made for Shade Bronze & Sculpt Trio Palette Dark cannot wait to try the reviews are super good.

Also I’ve been using The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser 5 oz / 150 ml for some time as it is my first product from the brand. Super impressed with how gentle it is so I decided to make this my new skincare and got a few more items such as The Ordinary Azelaic Acid 10% Suspension Brightening Cream 1 oz/ 30 mL

The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10% Serum for Facial Wrinkles 1 oz/ 30 mL and lastly The Ordinary Mini Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 3.38 oz / 100 ml

Ran out of eyebrow pencil so I decided to try Urban Decay Brow Blade 2-in-1 Eyebrow Pen + Waterproof Pencil Dark Drapes and Urban Decay Slick Day Strong-Hold Clear Brow Gel Clear.

Got some SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing + Exfoliating Wipes Rose SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Foot Mask in Coconut + Lavender and some other goodies for my purse 

I’ll upload some pics for more  

IMG_5369.jpeg

IMG_5370.jpeg

@Geww  Great pics, and happy birthday!

Conversation Stats
Photos29
  • GeorginaBT_0-1716566375437.jpeg
  • IMG_5256.jpeg
  • IMG_5615.jpeg
  • IMG_5266.jpeg
  • IMG_4484.jpeg
  • IMG_5370.jpeg
  • IMG_5369.jpeg
  • 1000017753.jpg
  • 1000017757.jpg